The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 CDCFL Entry Draft

Nail

No BPA, if you are online and you don't put the effort in I am sorry, move on and the team can make up the pick after the round. Again some teams have put a lot of effort in and are making an effort to be available even while being very busy, myself included.

There really should be a time limit in round 1 or it will go on forever, and if a team misses, they can make the pick up after the round. This was all outlined in the Entry Draft rules, you run into problems when you don't enforce or keep the standard.

He was on yesterday as well and he was pm'd about the pick.

He's busy with finals. I assume he quickly came on to see news about a potential trade or head coach signing, etc.

No BPA, if you are online and you don't put the effort in I am sorry, move on and the team can make up the pick after the round. Again some teams have put a lot of effort in and are making an effort to be available even while being very busy, myself included.

There really should be a time limit in round 1 or it will go on forever, and if a team misses, they can make the pick up after the round. This was all outlined in the Entry Draft rules, you run into problems when you don't enforce or keep the standard.

That's a bit harsh considering this draft started suddenly and he probably hasn't had the time to even see this thread yet. The drop from one of the Sams to the end of the round is extreme.

He's busy with finals. I assume he quickly came on to see news about a potential trade or head coach signing, etc.

That's a bit harsh considering this draft started suddenly and he probably hasn't had the time to even see this thread yet. The drop from one of the Sams to the end of the round is extreme.

Not trying to sound harsh or anything...we were told last week the draft would start once the winner was announced. We all had time to see that, then the rules were outlined in the draft thread as well. I was merely suggesting the rules should be enforced and if we do indeed have no time limit to make a selection that could in all honsety be a problem three weeks from now lol.

Anyways perhaps next season a date can be posted much further ahead of time in order to let teams have plenty of time to prepare or make arrangements if they will be busy.

Archived