The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic

Some people slagging off ALL Muslims in this thread because of one picture and a few words.

It's truly frightening to think how easy it is to sway people who can't be bothered thinking for themselves. A large portion of the population I suspect.

Welcome to CDC

Some people slagging off ALL Muslims in this thread because of one picture and a few words.

It's truly frightening to think how easy it is to sway people who can't be bothered thinking for themselves. A large portion of the population I suspect.

I only see one person in this thread "slagging all muslims".

The rest are just disgusted by this one act if it's true.

how easy it is to SWAY them? they probably had poor opinions or estimations on muslim religion/culture in the first place, really

Doctors HATE this mom

t minus 10 till Buddha's Hand enters this thread, misses the posts about it being satire and begins linking articles about Mormon wives.

I’ll throw a pie in the face of piety

I’ll torch a torah right off a bridge

I am a reverend of irreverence

I’m a shill for any sacrilege

My position hasn’t been occulted

It can never be more overstated

My intelligence has been insulted

So my tongue lashes out in defense

Anything that is your holy or sacred

I’m gonna desecrate and use in jest

But you’ll never hear a crack about Mohammed

Cuz I don’t wanna get shot in the chest

Mike B

So surely it wouldn't be too much of a burden to actually check your sources and not post satire articles and photos completely devoid of context, no?

Nice try buddy.

Do a google search for "Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic"

You'll find hundreds of sites publishing the same thing, like this one

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/04/council-islamic-ideology-declares-womens-existence-anti-islamic/

I'd say it's rather rare for a satirical made up story to get such exposure as it cold put all other publishers credibility on the line. Truth be told, or bury your head in the sand or within the Burkha! :shock:

Nice try buddy.

Do a google search for "Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic"

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/04/council-islamic-ideology-declares-womens-existence-anti-islamic/

I'd say it's rather rare for a satirical made up story to get such exposure as it cold put all other publishers credibility on the line. Truth be told, or bury your head in the sand or within the Burkha! :shock:

Go figure a pro christian site bad mouthing the Muslims lmao :D

Do unto others....yeah right

Go figure a pro christian site bad mouthing the Muslims lmao :D

Do unto others....yeah right

Do unto others as in, beat up your spouse or stone your sister to death for refusing an arranged marriage to her cousin? LMAO. Read up on Sharia pal.

Sorry, but just as we have an "America is stupid" post a few inches down, I gotta say I'd rather have a constitution that guarantees the right to bare arms than live under that.

The CII meeting also advised the government that to protect Islam women’s right to breathe should also be taken away from them. “Whether a woman is allowed to breathe or not be left up to her husband or male guardian, and no woman under any circumstance whatsoever should be allowed to decide whether she can breathe or not,” Shirani said.

Wow, some people here got trolled bad! :lol::picard:

Nice try buddy.

And you'd be wrong. This would be the third time(that I know of) that a satire article got reposted all over this year. One even hit the mainstream media, and boy did they have egg on their face.

So...if women are "un-Islamic", and they don't want anything to do with anything that isn't Islamic, won't that mean that Islam will then just die?

Should have been everyones first clue...you'd think. This article was reprinted by how many media outlets?

Nice try buddy.

So are you saying that it's not satire because a bunch of blogs picked it up, or are you excusing your gullibility because others unthinkingly accepted it as well?

Nice try buddy.

Oh FFS.

You're actually going to double-down on this?

Are you sure?

Archived