The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic

the way woman are looked at and treated in some of the muslim communities is atrocious ..

I think we can agree on that ..

lets be hopeful that justice prevails here .. I believe that the balance of nature depends on this ..

some of humanity needs to wake up .. its shocking

The CII meeting also advised the government that to protect Islam women’s right to breathe should also be taken away from them. “Whether a woman is allowed to breathe or not be left up to her husband or male guardian, and no woman under any circumstance whatsoever should be allowed to decide whether she can breathe or not,” Shirani said.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa that slayed me!!! Are women allowed to breathe???

titanic%20survivors%20found.png

:shock: No Way! They Survived all those years? I guess aging doesn't happen on the bottom of the Atlantic.

I'm Not saying it was for sure Atlanteans, but really that's the only logical conclusion.

I’ll throw a pie in the face of piety

I’ll torch a torah right off a bridge

I am a reverend of irreverence

I’m a shill for any sacrilege

My position hasn’t been occulted

It can never be more overstated

My intelligence has been insulted

So my tongue lashes out in defense

Anything that is your holy or sacred

I’m gonna desecrate and use in jestBut you’ll never hear a crack about Mohammed

Cuz I don’t wanna get shot in the chest

Mike B

"I'd rather be a hypocrite than a dinosaur. "

- MCA

So are you saying that it's not satire because a bunch of blogs picked it up, or are you excusing your gullibility because others unthinkingly accepted it as well?

Whether its satire or not, do you honestly think someone could breath anyway while dressed like Casper the ghost? :lol: It is what it is.

Do unto others as in, beat up your spouse or stone your sister to death for refusing an arranged marriage to her cousin? LMAO. Read up on Sharia pal.

Sorry, but just as we have an "America is stupid" post a few inches down, I gotta say I'd rather have a constitution that guarantees the right to bare arms than live under that.

lol ....Well aware of Sharia law dude and just so you know 80 % of Muslims world wide are Sunni which adhere to the Sunnah, while the rest interpret the law from the Quranic(Ayah) verses. Read up on true Muslims and how they practice their faith instead of blindly following western media propaganda.

Not sure what the constitution and the right to bear arms has anything to do with my post, but hey what ever gets you up in the morning....

lol ....Well aware of Sharia law dude and just so you know 80 % of Muslims world wide are Sunni which adhere to the Sunnah, while the rest interpret the law from the Quranic(Ayah) verses. Read up on true Muslims and how they practice their faith instead of blindly following western media propaganda.

Not sure what the constitution and the right to bear arms has anything to do with my post, but hey what ever gets you up in the morning....

It has to do with that dumb post blasting the US second amendment which is dangling around in this forum.

All Im saying is if you want to see the general public barred from entering our community centres during normal hours because a bunch of Sharia fanatics are pooring their money to rent out the whole facility for their Niqab wearing wives and daughters, then be my guest. But dont cry to me when you start noticing this sect go the mile after we give them an inch.

Whether its satire or not, do you honestly think someone could breath anyway while dressed like Casper the ghost? :lol: It is what it is.

Yes. I've dressed up as a ghost for halloween. It's not that hard to breath with a cloth draped over you.

Then by all means, continue dressing like a ghost if it rocks your socks! Just dont expect to get far with it. B)

I didn't say I approve of how fundies treat women, just that your complaint is stupid(shocker).

Casper wore white. You obviously know nothing about fashion and style.

It has to do with that dumb post blasting the US second amendment which is dangling around in this forum.

All Im saying is if you want to see the general public barred from entering our community centres during normal hours because a bunch of Sharia fanatics are pooring their money to rent out the whole facility for their Niqab wearing wives and daughters, then be my guest. But dont cry to me when you start noticing this sect go the mile after we give them an inch.

People renting out a center (that obviously welcomes renting out the center) for their own functions. The sheer terror.

But I think you've clearly confused the right to bear arms with the right to bare arms!

Archived