The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[rumor] benning wants reinhart

Let's rearrange that (I was going to say to show how bad it is but had looked at the original version).

Philly gives: Schenns, Laughton, Gostisbhere, 17th

Vancouver gives: Kesler, Garrison, Corrado, 6th and 36th overall

Florida gives: 1st, Jovanovski

Florida gets both Schenns plus a 6th overall.

Philly gets Jovo as a cap dump, Kesler, Corrado and a 2nd (albeit a high one).

Vancouver gets the 1st overall, the 17th, Laughton and Gostisbhere.

Philly and Van give up the most, and Florida easily wins the deal.

I would imagine that Florida would be the one wanting Gostisbehere, being the local boy.

That's just my opinion, I have never seen him break a game wide open in my eyes. Reinhart is #4 in my rankings, Draisaitl is a bigger game breaker because he has power, vision and size.

Yeah, I guess I don't know anything.

You must have missed a few Ice games this year I guess. 105 points in 60 games suggests he broke a few games wide open. You don't kick back, smoke a cigarette and rack up that many.

That's just my opinion, I have never seen him break a game wide open in my eyes. Reinhart is #4 in my rankings, Draisaitl is a bigger game breaker because he has power, vision and size.

Yeah, I guess I don't know anything.

You said he was the exact same player as Cody Hodgson with horrid facts to back your case.

Reinhart is Hodgson, Hodgson had the same skills, hockey IQ, playing making abilities, positioning, except his skating wasn't that good but average enough to be in the NHL.

Reinhart is the exact same, get Ekblad if you're going up. He'd be our #2 defensemen at 18.

Nobody agreed with you.

Hodgson can't even hold Reinhart's stick :P

So any player that has high hockey IQ, playmaking abilities, and good positioning is Hodgson in your mind?

Sorry, but Reinhart is on a whole other level than Hodgson.

Reinhart is way better

Reinhart has more possible upside IMO

With the horrid facts that you have presented and the fact that no one agrees with you I have come to the conclusion that you don't know anything or you know very little when it comes to Sam Reinhart.

I would imagine that Florida would be the one wanting Gostisbehere, being the local boy.

Just to be clear, I didn't change the proposal just displayed it by who gives up what versus who gets what. Of course the proposal changed at least once from the one I originally saw, so it got a bit muddled, but I'm not commenting on how much sense the actual pieces make, just value.

Archived