The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

nucklehead

Yeah, I never did anything stupid when I was 14. I was perfect in every way. (from the time before every single person had a way to record video in their pocket all the time)

I gotta say. If I had become super famous and rich at 16-18 I would have f'ed up far more than this kid has. The full on rock star route of trashing hotel rooms, crashing sports cars and getting busted for drugs and drunk driving. Vince Neil of motley crue killed his passenger, the drummer for Hanoi Rocks, and seriously injured the people in the car he hit while he was drunk. Nobody seemed to care too much and he spent 15 days in jail. Bieber does a few dumb things and everyone wants his head.

I'd say humanity....

But he's the voice of the weakest generation in history.

I agree.

That dude who killed those women in hollywood last week and that guy who just killed those cops in Moncton, they are bad but compared to Bieber... he wears his hair funny and his hat backwards!!! OMG!!!!

you mean the generation that will cure AIDS, hepatitis C and send more rovers to other planets?

It's cute you believe that. That generation is totally buggered.

Say what you will but I was serious about the HIV and hep C claim

Well currently if a 20 year old man with HIV begins antiretroviral therapy he can expect to live to an average of 77 years old. The same lifespan as the average non infected man. The drugs are expensive, to the point of not being available to many in 3rd world countries, and have side effects so a "Cure" would be helpful but HIV is no longer a death sentence where we stand now.

Say what you will but I was serious about the HIV and hep C claim

It may but in all fairness it isn't because this generation is amazing as much as it is they are working off what was already established by the previous generations.

Archived