The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PC Gaming Thread

Last sale was pretty underwhelming, spent barely more than $5. But again, i don't buy AAA games on Steam. Their indie selection was pretty bad, where most games i was looking for did not get nearly attractive enough discounts.

Really excited to see Rockstar's vision realized in full 1080p 60 frames per second.

Can't wait for mod support as well.

Best announcement of the day, IMO. Let's just hope it doesn't go all Watch_Dogs on us.

So I'm thinking about getting Street Fighter IV during the Steam Summer Seal and just waiting until August when the Ultra editon is released for the PC users.

Seems kind of crazy to get a fighting game for the PC, but... meh. If it's cheap enough I most likely will. (Cammy; ftw)

So I'm thinking about getting Street Fighter IV during the Steam Summer Seal and just waiting until August when the Ultra editon is released for the PC users.

Seems kind of crazy to get a fighting game for the PC, but... meh. If it's cheap enough I most likely will. (Cammy; ftw)

Just grab a console controller for your PC and it won't be so crazy to be playing a fighting game on the PC.

only thing I'm interested in picking up for sure is Fallout 3, which I thought I had, but apparently do not. Should be pretty cheap by now, I think

Steam is cheaper than Xbox games and on 360 you can get F3 and all 5 DLC's all for $15. I imagine on steam it'd be around $8

At base sale value, the only thing on my wishlist worth getting is Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves, but i can wait until the last day of sales and still get it at 90% off.

The other titles can wait until they get a similar discount

Edited by g_bassi13

Somebody told me here that I should play the Witcher games if Witcher 3 looks interesting to me, and it sounded like a good idea. Glad I waited until the Summer Sale because Witcher 1 is $2 and Witcher 2 is $4 right now.

I want to get Skyrim for PC also but I'll wait until it goes on sale even more than it is now. I'm sure that it will.

Edited by DollarAndADream

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is at 75% off all sale so I'm waiting until the final day to grab it.

Same. It's one of two things on that last second grab list for me. Honestly, I doubt I'm going to be spending much more than $10 again, similar to the last sale. Just underwhelming with indie game pricing.