The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

E3 Pre-order deals are back - Best Buy & Future Shop

PlayStation

Thanks for the tip. My buddies buying the X1 and he's getting two games with it, Watch Dogs and Need for Speed. Will pass along the news. Thanks!

It is only for preorders, not games already released. But I will be asking my friends who are buying NHL 15 if we all want to order it in one, since multiples of the same order seem to be acceptable.

It is only for preorders, not games already released. But I will be asking my friends who are buying NHL 15 if we all want to order it in one, since multiples of the same order seem to be acceptable.

Ahh that makes it even better then! That's a nice little work around.

I'll probably pre order NHL15,Destiny and Halo to get that 30% off then. That's so sick!

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel my Amazon pre-orders on Arkham Knight, Civilization, and Evolve, and re-order them on Best Buy.

edit: Or maybe I just add an order for Assassin's Creed and Borderlands. Or maybe I just wait to see what they announce at E3.

Solid deal either way.

Did this last year at futureshop and had a good experience. Only problem is that it's pre-order, fact that it's quite common for games to be delayed now, many of the games that were available for pre-order have been delayed or canceled/have no idea whats going on with them, like the last gaurdian.

Really tempted to do this, but can't think of any games yet. Persona 5, maybe.

You can't get the discount for Destiny.

Batman: Arkham Knight; AC: Unity; Shadow of Mordor; and of course, Last of Us.

you sure? a lot of games will be added during e3, which is next week. The list that they have right now, aren't going to be the only games available.

Edit: Actually they already have Destiny. You can pre-order any game with the promotion deal. Not just those 5 games on the front page. the discount will show up when you put it in your cart.

you sure? a lot of games will be added during e3, which is next week. The list that they have right now, aren't going to be the only games available.

Edit: Actually they already have Destiny. You can pre-order any game with the promotion deal. Not just those 5 games on the front page. the discount will show up when you put it in your cart.

My bad, when I tried this on the first day it did not show the discount.

Amazon also has the same deal going on.

Edit: Could even be cheaper^ depending on the games you get. Sale ends at the end of E3 i believe.

It seems like they're only giving me 15% off at checkout for ordering 3 games, and it only equals 30% if you select the games they already added 15% off the initial price to, which is not all of them. It's a hampered version of the same offer, doesn't seem to worth it unless I'm mistaken in something.

When does the sale end? Ill try best buy but I need Halo to get a release date so I can get the additional discount.

It says it's done on the 12th. Though I think you can pre-order Halo on their website already.

Archived