The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bob Nicholson to be named Oilers vice-chairman tomorrow

Another BC boy who is a traitor...

Sakic. Nediermyers. Yzermam. Kariya. Lucic. Seabrook. Price.

Don't these guys have any patriotism in their blood ?

My sarcasm meter is off the charts right now!

You can't be serious.. It is Friday the 13th and things do get weird around here.

Best hire made by the Oilers in the past decade...good ole' Kevin Lowe will have someone who rivals him in knowing how to win...haven't you heard, Kevin Lowe's got a bunch of Stanley Cup rings? If you've forgotten, he'll be quick to tell you so.

Good on Nicholson to be in a senior executive role in the NHL. Hockey Canada's loss is the Oilers' gain.

really crappy news .. this guy is so connected ... you watch how many young free agents he can lure .. this sucks

He'll have no hand in signing any players.

It does nothing to affect the hockey operations side really. It will affect how profitable the Oilers are moving forward though. Not much else.

As far as attracting free agents. The Oilers will have to become somewhere close to competitive before that happens.

Another BC boy who is a traitor...

Sakic. Nediermyers. Yzermam. Kariya. Lucic. Seabrook. Price.

Don't these guys have any patriotism in their blood ?

Don't forget about whathisface, that defenseman we omg lost out on? What was he? Worst +/- in the league?

Oh wait, that's Edler. My bad.

Benning is the chief. Captain. Sarge. Boss. Or whatever you wanna call it.

He makes all the shots and if youve paid attention to him the past several weeks including when he was still with boston. He is all business.

His only mission in life is to bring the canucks the cup the city oh so craves.

Bob nicholson is completely uneccesary amd i bet they told him he has no decison power so he went to edmonton.

Benning is god.

Archived