The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2014-15

canuck2xtreme

Happy Holidays Everyone,

I hope all the GM's have a safe and fun holiday with family and friends. I will be heading out on the early morning flight to Toronto on boxing day for the WJC, so I will do my best to update the league on the days events as they happen.

Cheers,

Ty Webb

Thanks to Greens and to Mackenzie Skapski. We're very pleased to have him join our franchise - we feel he is a big, athletic young goaltender who has had solid seasons in Kootenay and a promsing start to his AHL career. We look forward to the talent he brings to the Toronto Maple Leafs goaltending prospect pool.

Happy Holidays to all the GMs in CDCGML, hoping you guys are having a great time with your families. I haven't been able to log on in a few weeks, so I apologize to those who might have been waiting on replies to PMs, didn't have the chance to get around to them. Just finished going through my inbox and hopefully all discussions can continue as normal going forward.

With the World Juniors starting in a few days, the Red Wings are excited to see D Darnell Nurse and F Jakub Vrana at the tournament. We felt that G Tristan Jarry deserved at least an invite to the Team Canada Camp, however, it was not meant to be. Nonetheless, we are very excited for both Darnell and Jakub and wish them the best at the tournament.

Lastly, pending LTIR placement, Detroit calls up D Derrick Pouliot

Coburn - Pouliot

Benn - Rozsival

Benn - Pardy

Borowiecki

It's Chrissy eve here down under , I hope all my friends here in the CDCGML have a great break with their families and friends , enjoying lots of good times with the people you love

I hope you all have a fantastic 2015 , I wish for you all good health and lots of happiness.

Saw this one and thought of you, my friend. Merry, merry

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.worger/posts/10152960703774680

Sorry, don't know how to copy the link.

Saw this one and thought of you, my friend. Merry, merry

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.worger/posts/10152960703774680

Sorry, don't know how to copy the link.

The Rampage , when freeride/downhill MTB became like big mountain skiing.

I always wanted to compete in that event back in the day.

Have barely ridden my bike this season , mum , the farm and lachie have kept me busy.

I was meant to go on a ride/ hang out with my friends tuesday but caught something off Lachie and have been sick for the last few days , monday night was fracked , fever dreams , soaked the bed in sweat.

2 weekends ago my friends hockey team , the melbourne Nite Owls had their chrissy break up , i used to play drop in hockey with some of these guys 10 years ago .

We had the rink to ourselves for an hour , it was sooooo good to skate again.

But the best thing of all was that I took lachie out on the ice , they got these things called dolphins , lachie sat on its back and i pushed him around , one of the highlights of my year.

Was our first christmas with out dad , we were sad but Lachie was a comfort and a reminder of the cycle of life.

Archived