The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Zombie Apocolypse] GAME OVER - RCC Win!

Dral

Mafia Poles!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A top 4 defenceman is worth a lot more than a 2nd round pick. He's a better defenceman than Edler or Bieksa in my eyes.

I am starting to like you more and more VIC. I 100% agree, Garrison is miles better than Edler and is a more effective defender than Bieksa. Kesler is right, this team is at least four years away from even thinking about contending.

And as I am typing this I see we drafted Virtanen. Benning and Linden are ******* morons.

I love how rather than post in the relevant threads we're just all chillin in the Mafia thread

gahh, about to start the game then go catch up on draft news but you guys are spoiling everything for me ! :P

and making me read many pages of draft talk looking to see if anyone else signed up :P

carry on, that is all.

gahh, about to start the game then go catch up on draft news but you guys are spoiling everything for me ! :P

and making me read many pages of draft talk looking to see if anyone else signed up :P

carry on, that is all.

I don't think you missed anyone signing up

START THE GAME NOW IMO 1!!!!!!

I NED my fix

Archived