The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Zombie Apocolypse] GAME OVER - RCC Win!

Dral

Mafia Poles!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The best of the bunch is probably the Kesler deal, but even then it falls apart if Bonino's last year was a mirage. I would have preferred the 10th overall and a prospect. I have no clue what Benning was thinking on the other two. Literally none.

Only thing scarier than zombies is the price Benning is willing to pay for first overall. I am beginning to seriously dislike Canuck management.

Only thing scarier than zombies is the price Benning is willing to pay for first overall. I am beginning to seriously dislike Canuck management.

this just starting for you now?

As for the trades today is like Christmas all these presents sometimes it's something you really wanted sometimes it's socks. Though 2 weeks later when you realize you have no clean socks but have been invited over to someone's house those brand new clean socks come in handy. :)

As for the trades today is like Christmas all these presents sometimes it's something you really wanted sometimes it's socks. Though 2 weeks later when you realize you have no clean socks but have been invited over to someone's house those brand new clean socks come in handy. :)

GOAT analogy

Tanev, Shinkaruk, and the 6th! Yay!

Tbh, I really don't like Ritchie, and I'm afraid they're going to draft him at 6th. So I do hope they move up if only because I see the difference between their pick at #1 and at #6 being just that steep. And I hope these assets were acquired as a part of making the trade so. (At least instead of giving away Shinkaruk)

Tbh, I really don't like Ritchie, and I'm afraid they're going to draft him at 6th. So I do hope they move up if only because I see the difference between their pick at #1 and at #6 being just that steep. And I hope these assets were acquired as a part of making the trade so. (At least instead of giving away Shinkaruk)

I would much prefer Ehlers or a faller from the top 5, but Ritchie seems way more appealing to me than Virtanen. I'm worried Virtanen is who Benning wants.

That is true. But we did pick up a lot of socks, lol. Hoping Benning's plan involves a dress shirt and business suit or two along the way.

Yep, just starting to not like what I am seeing. Some moves I disagreed with but I understood their position. Now I have no idea what they are doing and it seems like someone let a chimp drive the bus because he appeared to have credentials.

Yes those socks could come in handy, but too bad we gifted away the shoes and other pricey accessories in return.

Archived