The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

Sopel or not..... cooking guacamole would be all I need to survive in terms of food (protein, starch) all the good stuff

Bulis, Chouinard, Druken, Skudra, Vasiljevs, Baron, Lindgren, Bryant, Lebron, Craven, Vick, Lumme, LaFayette (wowwwwww......), Lucy, Sarah, Niggers, Bitches, mustard tigers, Phil Collins(s), Steven Freeman "joke LOOOOOOOOL" lol lel lul hahahahahahahahahha

What the fuck????

^ i see him as a dustin brown. But with a way better offensive game.

Take out the diving and I would take that ANY day. I seriously don't see what else someone could have been asking for in a 6th overall pick in what people have said was a relatively weak draft. All star, superstar potential in almost every category. If he can be coached and developed right, he can be an all star. Anyone who says otherwise, I respectfully have to disagree. i believe in this kid

Sopel or not..... cooking guacamole would be all I need to survive in terms of food (protein, starch) all the good stuff

Bulis, Chouinard, Druken, Skudra, Vasiljevs, Baron, Lindgren, Bryant, Lebron, Craven, Vick, Lumme, LaFayette (wowwwwww......), Lucy, Sarah, Niggers, Bitches, mustard tigers, Phil Collins(s), Steven Freeman "joke LOOOOOOOOL" lol lel lul hahahahahahahahahha

someone's been hitting the bong.

Take out the diving and I would take that ANY day. I seriously don't see what else someone could have been asking for in a 6th overall pick in what people have said was a relatively weak draft. All star, superstar potential in almost every category. If he can be coached and developed right, he can be an all star. Anyone who says otherwise, I respectfully have to disagree. i believe in this kid

Good post. Glad to see some of you guys are sane and with it. Not mentioning any names....

Lul u trippin.

It's a bit of a secret around here, but Kyle Wellwood wasn't all that talented.

Yeaaaaah, he kind of was. Hard working? No. In great shape? No. But he was a damn skilled/smart player.

If he didn't have what appeared to be some sort of mild/borderline mental condition and could have applied himself he would have been a darn good player.

Anyway...back to Virtanen (not that this thread wasn't already wildly off topic...lol).

Edited by J.R.
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Wellwood is borderline retarded? Lol!

No. Mental condition does not equal "retarded".

But I would be surprised to find out he has a mild version of Aspergers/Autism or some sort of social anxiety issue or similar.

Edited by J.R.