The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

Typical cdc scouts lol. I thought Virtanen played much better on the 3rd line. Considering he is 18, playing with some players who are 1 year ahead of him. You guys lol just need a reason to be negative. He is two years away from the NHL. I would use the Detroit model with him, put him in the farm and let him develop slowly; furthermore, he has a-lot of potential, could be a top 6 2nd line player or a 1st line. Way too early to judge him now cdc scouts :lol:

Even if he goes -5 in the next games, its still too early so relax lol cdc scouts and some trolls in here are amusing :rolleyes:

Also, I would worry more about Hunter Shinkurak...

Edited by desiboynux4lifee*******

Man he fans on a shot then gives the puck away

Wow Ritchie what a beauty

You're clearly not hear to have interesting/insightful hockey discussion so why don't you go play video games or something. Obvious troll is obvious. You're just pointing out negatives in his game that you could find in everyone else's from time to time.

He looked much better with Petan and Paul. No question they start the next game together. Overall, not a particularly memorable game from him, though he doesn't have to be the "it" guy on this stacked team. He's helped more than hurt his team which is the least you could ask for.

No shift-compilation from me for this game. My stream was absolute trash today and it would be unwatchable on YouTube. Sorry.

Yeah he looked decent sometimes, completely lost on that last PP and a few other times throughout the game.

I wouldn't describe putting yourself into position to receive a one timer "looking lost". He had a misfire.. are we seriously gonna harp on him for every shot he blows the rest of his career. This game meant nothing as soon as it was 3-0. Jake contributed to the team's success as well as did not hurt the team in any way. He'll get better as the games get more important. Count on it.

Edited by Webster6

I wouldn't describe putting yourself into position to receive a one timer "looking lost". He had a misfire.. are we seriously gonna harp on him for every shot he blows the rest of his career. This game meant nothing as soon as it was 3-0. Jake contributed to the team's success as well as did not hurt the team in any way. He'll get better as the games get more important. Count on it.

I don't know, there were times where it looked like he wasn't sure where he was supposed to be. That's just my opinion, though. He definitely had a better game today.