The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

I'm sure he means scouting for an NHL team.

By TSN's definition of scout, I think many of us would qualify.

TSN hockey analyst application checklist:

Do you watch hockey?

Can you speak like you know what you're talking about even when you don't?

Can you hype everything up?

Can you debate for no reason?

• Upvote 1

TSN hockey analyst application checklist:

Do you watch hockey?

Can you speak like you know what you're talking about even when you don't?

Can you hype everything up?

Can you debate for no reason?

Id like to add to this:

Are you unattractive?

Do you wear ugly suit/tie combinations?

Do you often contract yourself?

Do you think Toronto is the center of the Universe?

Must be more bumps and bruises like that turd on here said. Using my logic i said it was more significant and people claimed i wanted him to be hurt. Sorry im smarter than you (whoever that was).

I find that most smart people call other people "turds" for no reason, and have no idea how to use commas.

Anyways, I hope Jake isn't out for too long.

• Upvote 3

I find that most smart people call other people "turds" for no reason, and have no idea how to use commas.

Anyways, I hope Jake isn't out for too long.

Too bad we cannot get any actual information. "Day to day with an upper body injury" could be anything from a bruise to decapitation.

At least it is apparently not the shoulder that was repaired surgically last year.

those people were alienated for using common sense.

Posts like this are "common sense"?

Im very concerned right now. These are crucial development years for every prospect. Two major injuries in these years will likely hurt Jake's development. This is our hugestrpick in the last 15 years. We can't miss out.

Posts like this are "common sense"?

yeah. Besides the auto correct spelling error I dont see anything wrong with that post. Its pretty well known that major injuries can ruin even the pest hockey players. And it was pretty obvious to me that jake was hurt during his last game, not just "banged up" as some were claiming.

yeah. Besides the auto correct spelling error I dont see anything wrong with that post. Its pretty well known that major injuries can ruin even the pest hockey players. And it was pretty obvious to me that jake was hurt during his last game, not just "banged up" as some were claiming.

Is there any injuries that can ruin a pest hockey board poster?

How did / do you know it's a "major" injury?

How did / do you know how much it will impact his development?

Simple answer is you don't. Hence people took you to task for wild, highly negative speculation. Unless you are on the Hitmen's medical staff or are accomplished at diagnosing the severity of injuries on TV, I'd say most of the criticism towards your post was warranted (except when it veered towards you "wanting" him to be hurt, didn't agree with that).

How did / do you know it's a "major" injury?

How did / do you know how much it will impact his development?

Simple answer is you don't. Hence people took you to task for wild, highly negative speculation. Unless you are on the Hitmen's medical staff or are accomplished at diagnosing the severity of injuries on TV, I'd say most of the criticism towards your post was warranted (except when it veered towards you "wanting" him to be hurt, didn't agree with that).

it was a hypothetical comment. I guess i should have stated that. But if this is a major injury I will be concerned about jake and his future. I still am worried right now as he will be a big part of our future and right now we dont know anything as to why he isnt playing (other than he took a knee on knee and was seen having shoulder problems). My concern is warranted in my eyes.