The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

If anything, I'd say Horvat is more like Kesler but bigger and stronger, maybe a bit slower though.

I would go with this...the only difference being that Kesler is a better skater,lanky build,agitator...Horvat is really stocky,solid,great hockey smarts...Imagine what Horvat is going to be in about 3 years from now..?..A fire hydrant on skates.

Thatcher Demko reminds me of Kesler big time.

But bo is probably most comparable to kesler but i believe bo will be a lot better.

I also hear McCann is very similar to kesler

BOOM! There you go boys, Benning is making an army of Keslers' to bring the cup to Van City! The real one leaves? PSHHH! WE have 3-5 Keslers on the way! Better ones that whine less!

It's a good thing you don't need perfect grammar in order to have an opinion. Stop complaining. Holy moly.

* added "holy moly"

There's a difference between having perfect grammar and being competent with your use of periods and sentence structure. If you're shoving 4 sentences into one you shouldn't be allowed to interact with society.

• Upvote 1

Why can't Virtanen be Virtanen?

Why can't Horvat be just Horvat?

Why can't the Jensens, Baertschis, Gaunces, the Pedans be their self?

Comparing prospects to NHLers is so stupid.

• Upvote 1

I'll leave it up for discussion because frankly I haven't seen much of Virtanen to have a concrete knowledge of his game.

But from what I've seen from him, I've found his game to be eerily similar to Kesler's. A big body who throws his weight around, isn't afraid to scrap and has a strong ability to put the puck in the net...

is my connection between the two viable? or have I not seen enough of virtanens game to make that judgement?

where do you see virtanen fitting into the canucks going forward? hopefully he'll be everything we've hoped for

I'll leave it up for discussion because frankly I haven't seen much of Virtanen to have a concrete knowledge of his game.

But from what I've seen from him, I've found his game to be eerily similar to Kesler's. A big body who throws his weight around, isn't afraid to scrap and has a strong ability to put the puck in the net...

is my connection between the two viable? or have I not seen enough of virtanens game to make that judgement?

where do you see virtanen fitting into the canucks going forward? hopefully he'll be everything we've hoped for

I have an idea. Instead of creating rookie threads and making yourself look clueless,go into the prospect forum and do some homework in the Virtanen thread.