The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

My Canuck buddies who have relocated to Calgary are season ticket holders their. They have been to 80% of the home games. That echo your statements and also mentioned that he is being shuffled lines every game almost as well. Hard to gel that way.

They love his physical play saying it is more intense than anyone they have seen in a Canucks uni that they can remember. These are nearly 2 decade Canuck season ticket holder's and now transplanted to AB.

Their word is something I hang a lot of weight on with regards to hockey. They say if he can stay healthy and out of the box, he will dominate.

I asked about Kass and Virtanen in a heads up battle, my one buddy said "Kass wishes he was as talented as Virtanen and the physical is multiple times more effective than Kass"

They have to move from Vancouver to Calgary? I am so sorry to hear that

Okay, we get it, you don't like Virtanen. Maybe go post in one of the prospects that you do like (obviously means going to another teams board.)

Kid hasnt played a game yet and you are writing him off. I bet I can find posts where you harped on Horvat as well. We get get your gig. Its old, move along...

take your own advice, you bitch about Canuck players as much as anybody

and seriously, you of all people calling someone else's act old is ridiculous

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter
  • Upvote 1

Now now boys, it`s getting late. Time to go brushy wushies.

My Canuck buddies who have relocated to Calgary are season ticket holders their. They have been to 80% of the home games. That echo your statements and also mentioned that he is being shuffled lines every game almost as well. Hard to gel that way.

They love his physical play saying it is more intense than anyone they have seen in a Canucks uni that they can remember. These are nearly 2 decade Canuck season ticket holder's and now transplanted to AB.

Their word is something I hang a lot of weight on with regards to hockey. They say if he can stay healthy and out of the box, he will dominate.

I asked about Kass and Virtanen in a heads up battle, my one buddy said "Kass wishes he was as talented as Virtanen and the physical is multiple times more effective than Kass"

Yup he is a really unique player and without seeing him more than once its hard to see what he brings other than points. Thats exciting to hear your friends say that, its good to see some canuck fans who seem him regularly be so excited.

Awww, goosepimples has a little protector... How cute. I do take my own advice, everyday. I am happy to sell you some if you like. Retainer of $5000 and $550 an hour. Call my secretary.

• Upvote 1

Awww, goosepimples has a little protector... How cute. I do take my own advice, everyday. I am happy to sell you some if you like. Retainer of $5000 and $550 an hour. Call my secretary.

you sound like you think very highly of yourself. At least someone does. Good for you. You are a real ASSet to society.

Very creative, the fact you keep responding to me means I have a bigger impact on your life than you want me to. What does society think of you?

you think your clever but the even more obvious point is that you made your own point mute. or you are using your own point against yourself, which is really stupid imho

And you are?

well i stated it was obvious so im not claiming to be anything other than le corvat the le mastair

edit: sir timberlan has fallen jinto my trapp, toon in next week o see if he dies or not.

Edited by Horvat