The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

You mean he is Bo? Neat. Anyways, back to Jake, unless you want to carry on with the akward man crushes and mothering amongst yourselves.

i feel like your lacking mothering or a crush maybe your just jealous...

• Upvote 1

Sticking up for a teammate. I am okay with it...

If he didn't, certain people would complain about that, unfortunately.

He's been a force in a physical game. As usual. What I like about him is that he doesn't amp up the physicality unless the game calls for it.

Remember when he trolled all of Team USA? Man, that was sweet. The kid is a beauty.

My Canuck buddies who have relocated to Calgary are season ticket holders their. They have been to 80% of the home games. That echo your statements and also mentioned that he is being shuffled lines every game almost as well. Hard to gel that way.

They love his physical play saying it is more intense than anyone they have seen in a Canucks uni that they can remember. These are nearly 2 decade Canuck season ticket holder's and now transplanted to AB.

Their word is something I hang a lot of weight on with regards to hockey. They say if he can stay healthy and out of the box, he will dominate.

I asked about Kass and Virtanen in a heads up battle, my one buddy said "Kass wishes he was as talented as Virtanen and the physical is multiple times more effective than Kass"

Great to get a first hand commentary/confirmation on Virtanen. You could never have too many big, fast, talented, nasty young players developing in the system.

What I find hard to believe is this dude named Brick^^^has any buddies...well, maybe he thinks these guys who he calls his Canucks buddies in Calgary are his buddies. Methinks there is a big chasm between the dude's self-perception and reality.

Carry on Cable Guy, carry on.