The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:52 AM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

Hah this is the original real photo of Putin riding horse in the Altai mountains

putin horse.jpg

13 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

What is Tryamkin's pay in adjusted dollar's do you know?

Unfortunately this info is not public. I remember some time ago after discussions in the Russian mass media, some KHL players started openly declaring their salary but that initiative died pretty fast.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Tryamkin back at it today. Big Nik played 23:49 TOI in Avto’s 3-0 win over Ugra. Had a couple blocked shots but otherwise a clean stats sheet. Might not be a standout game numbers wise, but it’s worth noting that he played nearly half the game in a shutout, which is always a pretty good result from the backend.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Cheers 4

12 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Avto (4th place) will play Magnitogorsk (5th place) in the first round of playoffs, both teams have 95 points. Should be good games on March 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 - the last three if necessary.

wow those first 4 games are really condensed. back to back, day break and then back to back...crazy

• Cheers 1

Wow real good game to start, uptempo short shifts, few whistles.MMG with a pp, loads of open ice. All adrenaline first period. Good crowd. Atvo with a pp. 5 minutes left in the first and Pare scores for Atvo, Try was on the ice may have an assist? Try looked good and is not on the first unit pp? The game is so fast no real pressure on his zone. Second period, Try with a beautiful long bomb to send his forward in cold, but he doesn't cash in. Now Try is on first unit pp but no luck. Try with a good shift. Covers so much area in two strides in his corner. And he has a fight! He doesn't really connect on any punches but he pulls the guys jersey over as they wrestled n hit. The whole team is getting into it. There was another huge scrum at the end of the game as both team left through the same exit.Bad blood.

Try stops a breakaway 2 on 1  (Atvo was on a pp) diving with that long Willie Mitchell reach.He also knocks forwards down so easily if they skate at him on the point. That poke check is killer. Another almost fight for Try, getting chippy. MMG forwards look well balanced like Las Vegas and eke out the 3-2 win.

Overall Try had a positive game, I think  He is one of their main leaders, which you can see by his fight, I think if that was on North American ice he would have got better hits in. On one play he was going to the net but the forward didn't 'feel' him coming in on the overlap (he would have been in cold). It was a good game but the other team had a stronger set of forwards. 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Tryamkin's fight from last game:

I wish someone would teach him to drop his gloves. I hate seeing him throw gloved punches...but I'd still love to see him back on the Canucks blue line!! 

Edited by JamesBlondage