The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, Harvey Spector said:

I heard on TSN 1040 that Tram may play tomorrow against Winnipeg. If true that would be awesome. Winnipeg is a big heavy team so there could be lots of fireworks. Can you imagine the first run in between Tram and Buff??  The ice would tilt forward. I'd bring up Pedan for the festivities. Once Virt starts knocking out some of their star players we'll need Pedan to clean up the mess. 

I'm not sure i want Virtanen to answer the bell after knocking out one of their stars if he even could. Remember the Sbisa beatdown after a basic clean hit. Winnipeg has some nasty goon level guys and Byfugly would be looking for Virt all game after that. Virt can hit but not at the level that the Fugly can bring.

19 minutes ago, ice orca said:

I'm not sure i want Virtanen to answer the bell after knocking out one of their stars if he even could. Remember the Sbisa beatdown after a basic clean hit. Winnipeg has some nasty goon level guys and Byfugly would be looking for Virt all game after that. Virt can hit but not at the level that the Fugly can bring.

I don't see the problem in answering the bell against forsberg. Peluzo is a different story. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ice orca said:

Well that is why I said we should call up Pedan so he can clean up Virt's mess, i.e. fight the goon coming after Virt. Upon further investigating it looks like their goon Peluso is injured and won't play so Virt may have more room to maneuver. No need to call up Pedan now. 

8 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Wow, thanks to Nikita, Canucks team is popular in Russia now. There is large article posted last night describing day of regular NHL fan and the Canucks fan is taken as an example: http://www.championat.com/hockey/article-243060-go-canucks-odin-den-iz-zhizni-bolelshhika-nkhl.html  This is written in Russian obviously but pictures look so familiar :towel:

Does anyone have a translation for this?Not too savvy with google translate.

8 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

I heard on TSN 1040 that Tram may play tomorrow against Winnipeg. If true that would be awesome. Winnipeg is a big heavy team so there could be lots of fireworks. Can you imagine the first run in between Tram and Buff??  The ice would tilt forward. I'd bring up Pedan for the festivities. Once Virt starts knocking out some of their star players we'll need Pedan to clean up the mess. 

Dorsett can always dust pan the piles that tram and pedan sweep up. Nice little pancake party. 

23 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

No Tryamkin tonight, again. Ughh 

Thats good imo, let him get in some rest first off. Get into a regular sleep pattern after the time change and flight etc. Also give him more time to train, learn the system and practice.

Their is 0 need to RUSH this guy into the lineup!

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, meh_wassup said:

Any word on his nagging shoulder injury?

I thought Steirlitz had translated that it was a hand injury ?   Either hand or shoulder,. The way he was releasing those slapshots late last week after his arrival,.  He did look good to go.

53 minutes ago, meh_wassup said:

Any word on his nagging shoulder injury?

ya he must be fine, dont recall any mention of it hampering or prohibiting him from getting into game action. He hasnt been limited in practice neither 

with back to back games fri-sat that would be the ideal time, gives him a full week to practice. He could play Saturday giving a fresh set of legs on D on back to backs with travel.

Likely though that he gets in game action earlier, thats what my gut says

50 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I thought Steirlitz had translated that it was a hand injury ?   Either hand or shoulder,. The way he was releasing those slapshots late last week after his arrival,.  He did look good to go.

Yeah weird that no word about his latest injury from January. Maybe Canucks don't want to bring the Vancouver media's attention to this and so do I ;)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yotes said:

probably will be their in april for sure. I am making the alberta road trip for edm cal games next month

Fair enough, I'll be excited for the young guys. Course I wish my favourite Non-Canuck wasn't in Edmonton...