The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

6 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Tryamkin and Guddy are our new Bash Brothers. Our crease will now be a a 'No Go' zone when they're on the ice.

Sounds good but look at the size of the young players coming to the NHL these days. Quite a few are at 200 pounds when drafted! No doubt that Tryamkin and Gudbranson are a real start but I see more of a team need for size. Canuck forwards are undersized yet.

Lot of cream puffs come in at 200 pounds however I really like the compete level of our 2 big D, combined with Hutty/Tanev skill. Plus our forwards have had this problem for awhile now. Which is why I would have went with Tkatchuk but w/e.

Man I'm hoping for endurance +20 during this off season...

So I said he should go to Gary Roberts, then someone said that he was involved with Cody h back injury...

I hope he has been fully focused and committed cause we really need him.

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

Well, I mean, he just got married, so his cardio's gonna be through the roof... :P 

26 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Abs of steel the first year anyways.

Y'all are scandalous ahaha. I think I just heard Willie or Benning in an interview saying they know Try's been putting in work this summer. He's posted a couple pics on instagram of him in the gym and from some summer league or something that he skated in (need @Stierlitz for the translation! ). 

Look at the beach he must have super tough feet too walk on that beach....I see no sand.

his wife is hot..they look like a good couple....love the picture looks like a old picture from the 70s...must of been shot with one of those communist cameras....A Nikonov camera.

9 hours ago, TheRocket18 said:

This is not, repeat Not, a good sign for us...  Hmmm would I rather be in the wieght room..... Or...

Easy.

Even Gud takes vacations.  He was in Africa when he got traded.

These guys are people,  not robots.  They literally do nothing but train 10 months/year,  let'em relax a bit.

• Upvote 1