The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

32 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

The Meatwagon is starting to lose his boy-chops and put on some man-muscle..

i look forward to watching his hi-lites this season.

He is seen here jumping out of a lake ;)

Reason for optimism on his return as a canuck. Look at his profile pic on IG ( the little picture by his name) CANUCKS UNI AND ALL.

3 hours ago, Jonald said:

Reason for optimism on his return as a canuck. Look at his profile pic on IG ( the little picture by his name) CANUCKS UNI AND ALL.

Yes Jonald, I noticed that too...  his face book page was headered in the Nucks Jersey too last I looked..  the KHL is not healthy, I'm pretty sure we see him back .

• 1 month later...
Replying to @ryanbiech

Tryamkin is in the lineup today for Avtomoblist in their KHL season opener.

Nikita Tryamkin is wearing an 'A' for Avtomobilist today

DH7Ie9HU0AAKJ3A.jpg

Edited by Mackcanuck

1 hour ago, Mackcanuck said:
Replying to @ryanbiech

Tryamkin is in the lineup today for Avtomoblist in their KHL season opener.

Nikita Tryamkin is wearing an 'A' for Avtomobilist today

DH7Ie9HU0AAKJ3A.jpg

Still hurts

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Bitter Melon said:

I'm disappointed he's gone too but frankly I can't root for someone who doesn't want to be here.

You never know exactly what happened. So let's not judge. If he comes back, great if not... Good luck 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, cyoung said:

You never know exactly what happened. So let's not judge. If he comes back, great if not... Good luck 

Yeah, my guess is he went back mainly to appease his young bride. Hopefully she has expensive tastes and eventually realizes that if she wants to live the really good life, Tram needs to play in the NHL.

1 hour ago, WeneedLumme said:

Yeah, my guess is he went back mainly to appease his young bride. Hopefully she has expensive tastes and eventually realizes that if she wants to live the really good life, Tram needs to play in the NHL.

I don't blame anyone for wanting to play at home. 

On 6/25/2017 at 11:24 AM, kylecanuck said:

Im on board with avoiding the russian dash

JB was guilty of bad amateur level scouting on that pick, there is a clear reason why a guy of that stature fell to the second round and would have fallen much farther if JB hadn't have blundered onto the scene. 

You don't just read the guys stats and watch some video, you have to TALK to him and find out what his motives are. The myth of JB being good at the draft is just that, so far he has Boesser to show for all his opportunities....that's it. Talk to me about Jolevi, Peterson, and Virtanen when they have actually ACCOMPLISHED something in the NHL, every year JB passes on top line, to pick guys who are inferior, this year someone drafted AFTER Peterson will come into the league and provide a team with EXACTLY what we need, remember this everyone: If JB wasn't so god awful at the draft table, our rebuild would be over: Ehlers, Pasternak, Arvidson, and Tkachuk would make the difference, come back and argue with me when one of JB's "Off the board" pick-ups is worth a cup of coffee in the NHL, because right now, only Boesser is.

4 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

Unlikely, he's making the big bucks, he's calling the shots, and the bucks are BIGGER in the KHL right now, why would he want to play here, if he can make more money playing at home? JB should have asked himself these questions instead of reading his height, weight and saying "Sold !"

4 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

Unlikely, he's making the big bucks, he's calling the shots, and the bucks are BIGGER in the KHL right now, why would he want to play here, if he can make more money playing at home? JB should have asked himself these questions instead of reading his height, weight and saying "Sold !"

The bucks are bigger in the KHL right now? With $50/barrel oil and economic sanctions over Ukraine? Really? So how much is he making now? Do you have any actual facts that support that nonsense, or is this just your usual ridiculous fabrication?

Edited by WeneedLumme
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

The bucks are bigger in the KHL right now? With $50/barrel oil and economic sanctions over Ukraine? Really? So how much is he making now? Do you have any actual facts that support that nonsense, or is this just your usual ridiculous fabrication?

Yeah, no kidding eh?  There salary cap is now set at $14m.  That doesn't leave much for a team of at least 23 players.

That's where it was at 2 seasons ago.  I can only assume things have gotten worse...

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/cuts-to-khl-salary-cap-could-mean-nhls-rival-league-is-a-rival-no-longer

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, terrible.dee said:

JB was guilty of bad amateur level scouting on that pick, there is a clear reason why a guy of that stature fell to the second round and would have fallen much farther if JB hadn't have blundered onto the scene. 

You don't just read the guys stats and watch some video, you have to TALK to him and find out what his motives are. The myth of JB being good at the draft is just that, so far he has Boesser to show for all his opportunities....that's it. Talk to me about Jolevi, Peterson, and Virtanen when they have actually ACCOMPLISHED something in the NHL, every year JB passes on top line, to pick guys who are inferior, this year someone drafted AFTER Peterson will come into the league and provide a team with EXACTLY what we need, remember this everyone: If JB wasn't so god awful at the draft table, our rebuild would be over: Ehlers, Pasternak, Arvidson, and Tkachuk would make the difference, come back and argue with me when one of JB's "Off the board" pick-ups is worth a cup of coffee in the NHL, because right now, only Boesser is.

Ehlers and Nylander are not going to be affordable by Winnipeg and Toronto by the time they are competing for the cup they will have to trade them off for cheaper options....

In 2 or 3 years when we are competing for the cup Jake will be just becoming a force along with our other cheap prospects and we will be a force for much longer.