The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Tryamkin interview from Feb 3rd...

"I never regretted that I came back from Vancouver. Now I am satisfied with my playing time and the confidence of the coach to be captain. My relatives support me at home, my wife is always there."

https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://www.sport-express.ru/olympics/pyeongchang2018/hockey/reviews/nikita-tryamkin-ni-razu-ne-pozhalel-chto-vernulsya-iz-vankuvera-1367055/&prev=search

I hope he starts changing his mind about all of that. He has so much potential, size and skill.

On 02/02/2018 at 7:24 AM, spook007 said:

Oh man... this just opened a can of worms again...

Commentators saying Boychuk finish his check like he should, way after the puck had gone.... But when Rome hammered Horton he got done for 4games as the puck had gone for to long...

The refereeing was so so... but the fact they hammered Rome like that took the flipping biscuit... Cheers boys that my day ruined... 

Colin Campbell.

56 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Tryamkin interview from Feb 3rd...

"I never regretted that I came back from Vancouver. Now I am satisfied with my playing time and the confidence of the coach to be captain. My relatives support me at home, my wife is always there."

https://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://www.sport-express.ru/olympics/pyeongchang2018/hockey/reviews/nikita-tryamkin-ni-razu-ne-pozhalel-chto-vernulsya-iz-vankuvera-1367055/&prev=search

I hope he starts changing his mind about all of that. He has so much potential, size and skill.

Things can change in a hurry in the KHL, like when your team stops paying you.

On 1/30/2018 at 3:30 AM, SilentSam said:

Different circumstances, e were a team built and prime for a cup run.

Tony Granato sent Moore over the boards ever second shift taunting the Canucks to do something.

The Avalanche organization was a part of that situation, as was the Canucks, as was the NHL.

The hit Lewis made on Boeser could just as easily broken his neck, as spilt his lip.

Its moves like that, which should be given suspensions.

Thinking about f*cking b!tch* Granato always gets me angry. That scumbag sent out Moore out on the ice in the third period far more often that he had despite the player's wish to not be sent out. And yet, he was not part of the lawsuit. Moore should've sued Granato. If there is one person that could have prevented all of this, it was him. That f*ckface later on went on to make garbage excuses as to why he sent Moore out. 

It ultimately cost us a cup run that year. We would have beaten Calgary in 5 with Bert on the roster.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, spook007 said:

Sorry bud, but don’t follow you?

Boston player Gregory Campbell's dad, Colin Campbell was in charge of player discipline I think. Of course, he stepped aside from these duties during the SCF but people working on player safety and discipline were his subordinates. To help his son's team out, he or his people suspended Rome for exactly 4 games, games 4, 5,6, and 7. Not one game shorter, not one game longer. And that hit was not as bad as some of the other hits that were happening across the league. And considering that each playoff game, let alone a SCF game is equivalent to about 2 regular season games, Rome was suspended for 8 games for that hit.

Colin Campbell the greatest dad in the world. He basically gifted his son a Stanley Cup. How many dads can do that?

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
4 hours ago, khay said:

Boston player Gregory Campbell's dad, Colin Campbell was in charge of player discipline I think. Of course, he stepped aside from these duties during the SCF but people working on player safety and discipline were his subordinates. To help his son's team out, he or his people suspended Rome for exactly 4 games, games 4, 5,6, and 7. Not one game shorter, not one game longer. And that hit was not as bad as some of the other hits that were happening across the league. And considering that each playoff game, let alone a SCF game is equivalent to about 2 regular season games, Rome was suspended for 8 games for that hit.

Colin Campbell the greatest dad in the world. He basically gifted his son a Stanley Cup. How many dads can do that?

Rome was one of our more physical D too. I still say if that hit was the reverse. A Bruin on a Nuck. All things equal. It wouldn't of even been a penalty. Just "tough Bruin hockey" ffnn crap.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2
8 hours ago, khay said:

Thanks Khay. Ok I get it now. Info appreciated...

• Hydration 1
16 hours ago, khay said:

The unbiased Colin Campbell:

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2010/11/15/colin-campbell-exposed-says-marc-savard-is-biggest-faker-going-berates-officials-for-picking-on-his-son/

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Cheers Ray.

Will never be able to accept that we lost the finals... There is/was way too much stink about it all. 

• Upvote 2
On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, SilentSam said:

Hope to see Nik get action soon with the Russian Squad in South Korea :) 

Alas, another extra defenseman Egor Yakovlev from SKA St.Petersburg, not Tryamkin, will play tomorrow for Team Russia in the last exhibition game vs South Korea. Obviously the head coach Oleg Znarok knows Egor much better than Tryamkin since Znarok is also the head coach of SKA St. Petersburg. So yeah...

• Hydration 2
2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Defenseman Egor Yakovlev has officially replaced injured Hafizulin in the Russian Olympic team, Tryamkin does not make the team.

Too bad for Try. Maybe he gets pissed at Mother Russia and wants to come back to play here!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • -SN- locked this topic
  • -SN- unlocked this topic