The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

3 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

One thing I noticed the last game I watched (posted above) was the absence of people in the stands.It was SO empty. I was wondering how they pay for their stars that way? Also, I thought it would be great to look at any of Tryamkins teammates to bring over with him to try out. Maybe Vasilevski 10 goals, 62 PM's, 6'4" 201lb

Alexei Vasilevski D 52 10g 9asst 19 62PM +7   24yrs old   6.04 201

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=58554

Elite prospects has him at 5'11" and 25

22 hours ago, Alexandre said:

Just listened to Slava Malamud on AM 650. Interesting what he had to say about Tryamkin. He said that 60-70 % of the Russians who go back to Russia return to the NHL. The reason is that all Russians know that the NHL is the best. That it is better to be a fish in the NHL than a big fish in a small pond. That unless there are certain circumstances like a bad coach etc., the player is always wondering what if.

Here is a link to something Slava wrote that I found quite informative. Not about Tryamkin but about the KHL. https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6mm8bb/slava_malamuds_massive_twitter_rant_on_how/

So, was it Putin's idea to kill goats at center ice? Lots of blood so it fits the MO. 

8 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

One thing I noticed the last game I watched (posted above) was the absence of people in the stands.It was SO empty. I was wondering how they pay for their stars that way? Also, I thought it would be great to look at any of Tryamkins teammates to bring over with him to try out. Maybe Vasilevski 10 goals, 62 PM's, 6'4" 201lb

Alexei Vasilevski D 52 10g 9asst 19 62PM +7   24yrs old   6.04 201

Now if there is a talented team mate whose wife is a good friend with Tryamkin's wife, we have a cunning plan afoot !

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Boudrias said:

So, was it Putin's idea to kill goats at center ice? Lots of blood so it fits the MO. 

Tried searching for that but all I could find was Putin releasing his two pet tigers in Siberia. Next thing the Chinese are blaming  them for the killing of 15 goats and the disappearance of 3 others in China.

5 minutes ago, Alexandre said:

Tried searching for that but all I could find was Putin releasing his two pet tigers in Siberia. Next thing the Chinese are blaming  them for the killing of 15 goats and the disappearance of 3 others in China.

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Google translate is also pretty useful. Looks like the show’s in Moscow.

Lol!!!

Reading it now, I see my post could be read as me being 'smart' or making a snide comment. Not intentional, just responded quickly without thinking about it too much. 

To lazy to copy paste for a translation and my curiosity was satisfied by just finding the site. 

Edited by wexcar

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, SilentSam said:

The KHL is on hold while the Olympics are on,..  this was on Nik’s Instagram...    can anyone identify where this Comedy Show is?

Im kinda hoping he was in Vegas  within the last 24hrs..  @Stierlitz .?

Love conspiracies..F241795B-41F1-48CE-87CA-E4791E28DA5B.thumb.png.b0c2a3c9b0b407a4cfb8f86a95ce0bcf.png

This is in  Yekaterinburg, the large cinema-concert complex Kosmos http://kosmos-e.ru/ (the site is obviously in Russian).

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2018 at 1:52 AM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

Two things strike me when I see this photo...the first, no wonder anabolic steroid use among Russians is widespread -- looks like Putin condones its use; the second -- what the heck is Putin doing on Mike Tyson's tiger from the Hangover?

• Like 1