Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Let’s just go get him..  Contracts mean nothing in Russia unless it’s a Hit Job it seems,. And given the Political climate do you think “Tampering Law” charges  would be upheld with any contract ? :) 

Rush.. let’s order Avtomobilist 88 Tryamkin jerseys and go to a game, sit below the Canucks Brass Box so they get the message.. meet you there.. buy you a couple pops.   I’m so close to doing this, getting that kid like grin on my face at Christmas ! 

 

Lol.  we should order those jerseys! even just for keepsakes of the great Tryamkin! He shall return!! If Russian players leave contracts in the nhl why cant Russians leave KHL contracts :D

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Let’s just go get him..  Contracts mean nothing in Russia unless it’s a Hit Job it seems,. And given the Political climate do you think “Tampering Law” charges  would be upheld with any contract ? :) 

Rush.. let’s order Avtomobilist 88 Tryamkin jerseys and go to a game, sit below the Canucks Brass Box so they get the message.. meet you there.. buy you a couple pops.   I’m so close to doing this, getting that kid like grin on my face at Christmas ! 

 

Best idea ever!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Let’s just go get him..  Contracts mean nothing in Russia unless it’s a Hit Job it seems,. And given the Political climate do you think “Tampering Law” charges  would be upheld with any contract ? :) 

Rush.. let’s order Avtomobilist 88 Tryamkin jerseys and go to a game, sit below the Canucks Brass Box so they get the message.. meet you there.. buy you a couple pops.   I’m so close to doing this, getting that kid like grin on my face at Christmas ! 

 

Might be hard though! All sold out on eBay!

4F33084A-02DD-443E-8F6A-3D87AAFFA5CC.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

We should organize an online campaign to bring him back to Vancouver....  

 

Sunday in Russian starts with a V...  We could pick a Sunday and tag it .... (google translate working...) ... 

#ВанкуверВоскресенье  

and post pictures of him in our Canucks uniform...  

 

Someone help me out here, there must be better ideas out there :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

We should organize an online campaign to bring him back to Vancouver....  

 

Sunday in Russian starts with a V...  We could pick a Sunday and tag it .... (google translate working...) ... 


#ВанкуверВоскресенье  

and post pictures of him in our Canucks uniform...  

 

Someone help me out here, there must be better ideas out there :)

Good luck. 

Love to have Tryamkin back but not in a six year deal at + $4 mil. It was a huge mistake going back to the KHL IMHO. If Benning can get a couple more picks in the top 60 he should be able to draft some solid d-prospects. The risk Tryamkin has is that if he stays in the KHL for another 2 season to play out his contract he could miss the boat on a NHL career. That might sound extreme for some fans. Ultimately he has to indicate he will resign in VAn prior to his UFA status or Benning has to deal him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I noticed the last game I watched (posted above) was the absence of people in the stands.It was SO empty. I was wondering how they pay for their stars that way? Also, I thought it would be great to look at any of Tryamkins teammates to bring over with him to try out. Big D man number 58 I think 10 goals, 62 PM's, 6'4" 201lb

  D 52 10g 9asst 19 62PM +7   24yrs old   6.04 201

 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

One thing I noticed the last game I watched (posted above) was the absence of people in the stands.It was SO empty. I was wondering how they pay for their stars that way? Also, I thought it would be great to look at any of Tryamkins teammates to bring over with him to try out. Maybe Vasilevski 10 goals, 62 PM's, 6'4" 201lb

Alexei Vasilevski D 52 10g 9asst 19 62PM +7   24yrs old   6.04 201

 

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=58554

 

Elite prospects has him at 5'11" and 25

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Alexandre said:

Just listened to Slava Malamud on AM 650. Interesting what he had to say about Tryamkin. He said that 60-70 % of the Russians who go back to Russia return to the NHL. The reason is that all Russians know that the NHL is the best. That it is better to be a fish in the NHL than a big fish in a small pond. That unless there are certain circumstances like a bad coach etc., the player is always wondering what if.

 

Here is a link to something Slava wrote that I found quite informative. Not about Tryamkin but about the KHL. https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6mm8bb/slava_malamuds_massive_twitter_rant_on_how/

 

 

 

So, was it Putin's idea to kill goats at center ice? Lots of blood so it fits the MO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

One thing I noticed the last game I watched (posted above) was the absence of people in the stands.It was SO empty. I was wondering how they pay for their stars that way? Also, I thought it would be great to look at any of Tryamkins teammates to bring over with him to try out. Maybe Vasilevski 10 goals, 62 PM's, 6'4" 201lb

Alexei Vasilevski D 52 10g 9asst 19 62PM +7   24yrs old   6.04 201

 

Now if there is a talented team mate whose wife is a good friend with Tryamkin's wife, we have a cunning plan afoot !

 

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Boudrias said:

So, was it Putin's idea to kill goats at center ice? Lots of blood so it fits the MO. 

Tried searching for that but all I could find was Putin releasing his two pet tigers in Siberia. Next thing the Chinese are blaming  them for the killing of 15 goats and the disappearance of 3 others in China.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alexandre said:

Tried searching for that but all I could find was Putin releasing his two pet tigers in Siberia. Next thing the Chinese are blaming  them for the killing of 15 goats and the disappearance of 3 others in China.

 

 

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

 

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

 

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

Sid, that has to be a double. Wonder what he gets paid? That is one big tiger!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -SN- locked this topic
  • -SN- unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...