The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Google translate is also pretty useful. Looks like the show’s in Moscow.

Lol!!!

Reading it now, I see my post could be read as me being 'smart' or making a snide comment. Not intentional, just responded quickly without thinking about it too much. 

To lazy to copy paste for a translation and my curiosity was satisfied by just finding the site. 

Edited by wexcar

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, SilentSam said:

The KHL is on hold while the Olympics are on,..  this was on Nik’s Instagram...    can anyone identify where this Comedy Show is?

Im kinda hoping he was in Vegas  within the last 24hrs..  @Stierlitz .?

Love conspiracies..F241795B-41F1-48CE-87CA-E4791E28DA5B.thumb.png.b0c2a3c9b0b407a4cfb8f86a95ce0bcf.png

This is in  Yekaterinburg, the large cinema-concert complex Kosmos http://kosmos-e.ru/ (the site is obviously in Russian).

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2018 at 1:52 AM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

The worst part is that he was riding one of the tigers during its goat killing rampage through China.

784ED0B7-18E4-42AC-AB22-A25870794CD4.jpeg.e13553d523b44f8c9e087d2d77479235.jpeg

Two things strike me when I see this photo...the first, no wonder anabolic steroid use among Russians is widespread -- looks like Putin condones its use; the second -- what the heck is Putin doing on Mike Tyson's tiger from the Hangover?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

What is Tryamkin's pay in adjusted dollar's do you know?

Unfortunately this info is not public. I remember some time ago after discussions in the Russian mass media, some KHL players started openly declaring their salary but that initiative died pretty fast.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Tryamkin back at it today. Big Nik played 23:49 TOI in Avto’s 3-0 win over Ugra. Had a couple blocked shots but otherwise a clean stats sheet. Might not be a standout game numbers wise, but it’s worth noting that he played nearly half the game in a shutout, which is always a pretty good result from the backend.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Hydration 4

12 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Avto (4th place) will play Magnitogorsk (5th place) in the first round of playoffs, both teams have 95 points. Should be good games on March 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14 - the last three if necessary.

wow those first 4 games are really condensed. back to back, day break and then back to back...crazy

• Hydration 1

• -SN- locked this topic
  • -SN- unlocked this topic