The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

This is still preliminary roster and might change depending on the NHL playoff results. Mikhail Sergachev (Tampa) and Dmitry Orlov (Washington) are two defensemen who will be in the team if their clubs are eliminated.

• Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

This is still preliminary roster and might change depending on the NHL playoff results. Mikhail Sergachev (Tampa) and Dmitry Orlov (Washington) are two defensemen who will be in the team if their clubs are eliminated.

So you're saying cheer for the Lighting and the Caps?? 

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, NHL'er said:

So you're saying cheer for the Lighting and the Caps?? 

Or not.........if they lose and get added, maybe Try gets screwed over again and it's the final straw driving him back to the NHL!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, stawns said:

Or not.........if they lose and get added, maybe Try gets screwed over again and it's the final straw driving him back to the NHL!!!!!

Fortunately (or unfortunately) he is the man of his word that means another two years for us to wait until his contract expires.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Fortunately (or unfortunately) he is the man of his word that means another two years for us to wait until his contract expires.

one can hope, but I do agree.

The official Russian roster is pretty short right now consisting only of 17 players including just 5 defensemen. Tryamkin and two other defensemen from the preliminary roster are waiting for some NHL playoff news.

On 2018-05-01 at 10:06 AM, Stierlitz said:

Trade the big guy to the Caps for Madison Bowie?  He might come back right away to play with OV and the other Russian guys on the Caps, and we get a young guy who will be on our team.  Sounds like it could be a win...win.

1 hour ago, Stierlitz said:

The official Russian roster is pretty short right now consisting only of 17 players including just 5 defensemen. Tryamkin and two other defensemen from the preliminary roster are waiting for some NHL playoff news.

I don’t understand this. They play tomorrow morning. When is the roster deadline?

1 hour ago, thad said:

I don’t understand this. They play tomorrow morning. When is the roster deadline?

Well this is quite complicated subject due to the NHL playoffs happening at the same time as the IIHF world championships.

1. The teams submit the names of the participating players at the first Championship Directorate which is on May 4.
  2. The maximum number of players allowed on a Team Registration Form at the beginning of the World Championship is 22 skaters and 3 goalies. The minimum is 15 skaters and 2 goalies.
  3. At the first Directorate meeting, the teams must name at least the minimum number of 15 skaters and 2 goalkeepers.
  4. Players can be added throughout the tournament until the roster is full.
  5. The remaining players up to the allowed maximum of 22 + 3 must be submitted for players' control two hours before any of the following championship games.

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Tryamkin is officially included in the Russian team and is playing in the first game against France. The score is 3-0 after the first period.

What number did he wear?   I think that game was over at Jyske Bank Boxen but I did not see his name at all in the submitted gamesheet so perhaps they got a mismatch in names (?).   Knowing the number would be great.

How did he play as well (assuming he did play?).   I couldn't be in two places at same time.  

41 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

What number did he wear?   I think that game was over at Jyske Bank Boxen but I did not see his name at all in the submitted gamesheet so perhaps they got a mismatch in names (?).   Knowing the number would be great.

How did he play as well (assuming he did play?).   I couldn't be in two places at same time.  

I was watching the Canads US game but the stat sheet show 16:54 played and a +1 . To add to that they really spread out the time for defense with highest ice time to Zaitsev at just under 19 min.

Edited by ohmy

33 minutes ago, ohmy said:

I was watching the Canads US game but the stat sheet show 16:54 played and a +1 . To add to that they really spread out the time for defense with highest ice time to Zaitsev at just under 19 min.

Thanks.   Do you have a link?  The European source I have still doesn't have him in the game.   I like to keep these gamesheets where I can.