The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

12 hours ago, kloubek said:

Well you found it necessary to act like a 12 year old when we merely commented on your 14 year old act.  Are you fragile?

Imagine how how a guy might feel if you are challenging his very livelihood and career. 

Besides that... is this the kind of “fan” he will want to come back to?

No sweat off my nards, but it’s still childish and it helps nobody. 

I sure hope this poster is a kid because if not someone may have been dropped as a baby. Im sure his keyboard warrior response to Tryamkin will gain a lot of traction.....or he may just be a little to busy with that beautiful wife of his. I suppose the world championships might be a slight distraction as well. Then maybe he will find time for @darinbadershouldamadeit tweet .

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, kloubek said:

Well you found it necessary to act like a 12 year old when we merely commented on your 14 year old act.  Are you fragile?

Imagine how how a guy might feel if you are challenging his very livelihood and career. 

Besides that... is this the kind of “fan” he will want to come back to?

No sweat off my nards, but it’s still childish and it helps nobody. 

And why is Tryamkin going to read some random Twitter comment?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

He needs something to do when he is high?

hahaha!  You figure Vancouver has rubbed off on him eh?

He may very well read it.  It isn't that he would go to someone else's Twitter feed, but it was posted on HIS feed.  If he's on Twitter, there is a good chance he read it.  Assuming he can read English properly, I suppose.  After all, it was written at a very low grade level.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just fly to USSR and buy the man's contract out.  Mistakes were made, time to kiss and make up and whip out that chequebook.  For all we know his Automobile team or whatever the eff their called will be extinct in 2 years anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Just fly to USSR and buy the man's contract out.  Mistakes were made, time to kiss and make up and whip out that chequebook.  For all we know his Automobile team or whatever the eff their called will be extinct in 2 years anyways. 

The USSR?  Been a while since I saw that.

Would love to get Big Nik out of there.

Clandestine flight, with the Beatles playing..

Show me around your snow-peaked mountains way down south (Vancouver)

Take me to your daddy's (pot) farm

Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out (dot be reggae mon)

Come and keep your comrade warm

Back in the USSR

You don't know how lucky you are boy

To be getting out of the USSR boy

And, back in the US, back in the US, back in the USSR, I mean Canada.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2018 at 10:22 AM, ohmy said:

I sure hope this poster is a kid because if not someone may have been dropped as a baby. Im sure his keyboard warrior response to Tryamkin will gain a lot of traction.....or he may just be a little to busy with that beautiful wife of his. I suppose the world championships might be a slight distraction as well. Then maybe he will find time for @darinbadershouldamadeit tweet .

I doubt that the poster is young. Darin Bader was drafted in 1990 and I doubt too many young fans know of him

I can't wait till we get the big guy back...only two years left on his contract, and it fits perfectly with our young team - in 2 years - hopefully this is our line up

Goldobin Bo Boeser

Virtanen (put him back on his offwing where he scored in junior) Petterson Dhalen

Baer /Leipsic Gaudette Lind

Gadjovich Sutter Jasek

Gaunce

Doughty (ufa :))  Tanev

Juolevi Gudbranson

Tryamkin , Stecher

Depth - Brisbois, Sautner, 2018 Draft pick

Demko

Damn that would be one fine defensive core, probably the best canucks group ever. Add in a top 6 UFA winger and the cup cometh

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EuroCanuck said:

I can't wait till we get the big guy back...only two years left on his contract, and it fits perfectly with our young team - in 2 years - hopefully this is our line up

Goldobin Bo Boeser

Virtanen (put him back on his offwing where he scored in junior) Petterson Dhalen

Baer /Leipsic Gaudette Lind

Gadjovich Sutter Jasek

Gaunce

Doughty (ufa :))  Tanev

Juolevi Gudbranson

Tryamkin , Stecher

Depth - Brisbois, Sautner, 2018 Draft pick

Demko

Damn that would be one fine defensive core, probably the best canucks group ever. Add in a top 6 UFA winger and the cup cometh

No Hughes/Boqvist/Dobson/Bouchard?:P

(I also wouldn't be surprised if Edler's still here in 2 years :ph34r: )

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

No Hughes/Boqvist/Dobson/Bouchard?:P

(I also wouldn't be surprised if Edler's still here in 2 years :ph34r: )

Have that player as depth (2018 draft pick!), and I could see Edler being here on the bottom pairing as well

Regardless, in a few years, if we get Try back and look to be competitive, going hard after Doughty would be a smart move as our D would be incredible - hard part is we'd need to be a team seen by doughty as able to fight for a cup...

Edited by EuroCanuck

6 minutes ago, EuroCanuck said:

Regardless, in a few years, if we get Try back and look to be competitive, going hard after Doughty would be a smart move as our D would be incredible

Doughty, Karlsson, OEL, McDonagh, Ellis, Myers... got to think a couple of those guys make it to UFA and we'll have all sorts of cap space B)

• Upvote 1