The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

On 7/20/2018 at 9:38 AM, SilentSam said:

I never liked Desjardins from the get go Elvis.  Even before he was hired by the Canucks, I can only remember him as the Angry, Screaming Man, behind the bench of 16-20 year old boys in Junior all those years.   Never liked him.

Well, bully for you? Still doesn't answer any of our questions why you're still ragging on him and you can't stand a bad word spoken about Tryamkin. Perhaps you can find a way to let go of your hate for Desjardins and participate in a rational discussion while you clean up that Willie pinata you're going to go beat with a stick later.  

On 7/21/2018 at 10:15 AM, SilentSam said:

I know your actually trying to thank me A.S...

Sometimes an arrow through the heart painlessly stops the screaming into a clipboard doesn’t it?

.. your welcome Alfy boy.

7908EFC9-0EC2-4EF9-86B5-3C69851AA6F1.thumb.jpeg.7a1cb1019513a155ad9b6f83c7ef19e0.jpeg

that is a great shot... looks like Burrows might have just heard something he has never heard before.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, SilentSam said:

There’s a few here who seriously troll Tryamkin who is an active young prospect for the Canucks.  

That is my main issue with this,. You see Elvis, I am a true Canuck Fan [read: my argument is better because I'm a true fan], I don’t really have favorites.. it’s a team sport, but any young player/prospect who has stuck his neck out the way Nik did [no idea how Nik "stuck his neck out" any more than any other international player to play here] to play for this franchise, deserves patience and support.

I find it Funny how the the same members loved Desjardins for throwing Nik under the bus ["That's, like, your opinion, man."] over a “fitness issue”, which apparently to them, was the right thing to do, and is still a flag to be waved.   Exposing that was Damage done.

Could it have been handled differently in this town?.. yes.     Especially here.

I find they also think that a Coach can never make mistakes [I never saw that said ever]...  with Tryamkin,.  Desjardins did not help him [he didn't have to help him, not in the way you wanted by gifting ice time and responsibility].

The two are intertwined every time “fitness issue” or “shape”  is spoken.    Desjardins owns it [he would have consulted with the other coaches and management on that at the very least, so it wasn't arbitrary - Tryamkin owns that].

I find the same Trolls can not give what they take. .   and would still rather crap all over a new immigrant, 20-21 yr old Tryamkin [any "crap" I saw was hyperbole in response to your outlandish wording - and Tryamkin isn't some babe in the woods coming on his own from presumably less than first world conditions] than look outside of the box and think, “ hey, maybe this could have all been handled differently “ [or, maybe Tryamkin owns his part in everything as well and it was handled fairly or at least no different than most rookies].  

Maybe that is where the Rationale starts regarding Nik,. 

As easy as Spissa could dish out a mistake on the ice,   Coaches and Management need to watch when, where, and what comes out of there mouths.

So if you or those who want to talk fitness issues, or bolting regarding Tryamkin,  I would rather go for Desjardins jugular [the point of a Tryamkin thread is to talk about Tryamkin, not trash on Desjardins],  it’s straight to the point, or rather, the cart before the horse,. and requires no rationale [well, you got one part right].. Desjardins lacked rationale,  doesn’t deserve any, especially for the position he had here.

I do like your idea of making a piniata doll out of him,  or how about “whack a mole Willie” at the PNE. :) 

Woah, lots of loaded connotations in your post. Sure, there are people who blindly support Desjardins, and there's always the opposite side of that with the Tryamkin supporters in this thread. Happens with every topic in every thread. Those are the extremes though, and your posts all the way through have been much closer to the extreme end than any of the main people you were replying to.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, canucksnihilist said:

Haha just tuned in here to see if there was any word on tryamkins return... and all I Got was this 

This was the latest thing written on Nikita, it’s from about 5 weeks ago.  I believe it has been posted already.

https://thecanuckway.com/2018/06/14/vancouver-canucks-nikita-tryamkin-may-come-back/ 

On 7/22/2018 at 10:39 PM, lmm said:

that is a great shot... looks like Burrows might have just heard something he has never heard before.

I'm going to go with someone taped nude pics of Megna with Willie on the back of the clipboard...Burrows simply can't unsee it.

50 minutes ago, stawns said:

You make a great effort to be a smart ass........you just falter at the "smart" part of the equation.

Falters on the "silent" part of SilentSam as well.  I keep checking this thread to see if there is any update on Tryamkin, nope, just a bunch of back and forth that hurts brain cells of anyone reading it.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, skategal said:

Falters on the "silent" part of SilentSam as well.  I keep checking this thread to see if there is any update on Tryamkin, nope, just a bunch of back and forth that hurts brain cells of anyone reading it.  

Protect what little you have left Skategal.

Come back in a year, or just wait for the KHL to start in September, Tryamkin’s season starts then.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, stawns said:

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley

Shirley,. I’m just waiting for Zepp to hop over the boards,. I see he’s been watching this thread for about an hr..  chewing on his mouth guard hopeful to find an opportunity in this chaos.

... or to submit and call the mods.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, canucksnihilist said:

Haha just tuned in here to see if there was any word on tryamkins return... and all I Got was this 

56 minutes ago, skategal said:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

if i'm tryamkin

and play out my 3 year khl contract

i'd re-up for 1 additional year in the khl

so i can return to the nhl as a free agent

then i'd have no ties to any nhl team

and sign a larger return contract as a result

why return 1 year before i could be entirely free ??

• Wat 2