The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

One more thing to add.....and that is if we keep on making negative noise, maybe they hear about it and find out they are not as wanted as much as they think...….

And not only is there a lot of pot smokers here, but a lot of A-holes too!

Nice place to settle down and have a family!

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

Had Lou really wanted to stay, dang... he would still be a better goalie than our current bunch  imagine Lou Mentoring Demko... Dejavu 

He's had a tough season with injuries and has only played 13 games.  His #s are very similar to Marky, although Marky has played 10 more games.  Panther fans are beginning to think that this season might be the beginning of the end for Lou.:(

5 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

One more thing to add.....and that is if we keep on making negative noise, maybe they hear about it and find out they are not as wanted as much as they think...….

And not only is there a lot of pot smokers here, but a lot of A-holes too!

Nice place to settle down and have a family!

Settle down. It is 2018.

If anyone actually gets worked up about what a bunch of anonymous people type about them they are gonna have one miserable life. Anyone with a brain ignores social media.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Settle down. It is 2018.

If anyone actually gets worked up about what a bunch of anonymous people type about them they are gonna have one miserable life. Anyone with a brain ignores social media.

Kevin Durant has a brain, doesn’t he?  :shock:

Also no it shouldn’t be family first, unless it’s a family illment of life or death.

a players can only play for so many years in which he’s able to setup his families financial needs for life. And to say you have no respect for your job by saying it second is so crazy.

family shut up let me do my job so I can set you up for life should be number 1.

Edited by HockeyHarry

12 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Also no it shouldn’t be family first, unless it’s a family illment of life or death.

a players can only play for so many years in which he’s able to setup his families financial needs for life. And to say you have no respect for your job by saying it second is so crazy.

family shut up let me do my job so I can set you up for life should be number 1.

I think Tryamkin makes similar take home dollars in the KHL, doesn’t he?  

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think Tryamkin makes similar take home dollars in the KHL, doesn’t he?  

Just for starters...………………………….

Cost of living in Russia is 46.34% lower than in Canada (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in Russia is 59.44% lower than in Canada (average data for all cities).

Average Monthly Net Salary (After Tax)

486.65 $        (US Dollars)

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Upvote 2

Just now, janisahockeynut said:

Cost of living in Russia is 46.34% lower than in Canada (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in Russia is 59.44% lower than in Canada (average data for all cities).

So he’s living like a king there, and his is home with her family and friends.  I’m thinking he’s super happy, so why would he mess that up?  His team would have to fold.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Ok, I have just about had enough of the Trash Tryamkin BS

I have one question to ask all  that do...……….

If you choose to move from 1 city to another for work, family or any other reason, and someone you did not even know started trashing you....what would you say to them?

I know what I would say!

Not even your parents get to question you, once your an adult.....it is between you and your wife and what is best for both of you...…….

Not some troll in BC, that is questioning your integrity and/or your wife's decisions

I mean do we know all their family is well, how about grand parents......we just simply do not know, and it isn't any of our business...….

Go ahead and question the Canucks all you want...…….

Let's hope he comes back and is even better!

It is the very nature of fandom to question skills and motives. Tryamkin's skills and motives are questioned along that vane just like everyone else on the roster. Why should he be any different. Is Boeser's groin Ok? Does EP40 have the fortitude to handle a NHL grand? More importantly what radical coaching move is Green working on? If you question the Canucks you are questioning their composite parts, no? 

Have Hutton, Goldy, MDZ, Gagner, Pouliot,  etc been treated any differently than Tryamkin? I don't think so. I can agree that the media pressure and fan pressure might be something Tryamkin and his wife did not like but it kinda goes with the territory. Vindication is usually found on the ice. He is not on Van ice so the speculation will continue. 

He is still a fascinating prospect but I can only hope that the prospect pool pushes him down the ladder since that would be a solid indicator that the d-core was improving.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Actually, you’d be busy trying to launder the 145 million the Clintons got for facilitating Uranium One, delivering 20% of US uranium production to the Russians, then acquiring anti-Trump BS  from Steele for 12 million from the Democratic Party, and using that dossier to provide the basis for the Mueller investigation.  How could you possibly disrupt America so much in the process of getting their uranium supply?

That's alot of tin foil to wear.  BTW, the uranium doesn't go to Russia, the money from the uranium sales go to the ownership.  The actual uranium isn't shipped to Russia, which has it's own domestic supplies.  The US doesn't let uranium to be shipped to just anywhere, no matter who owns the company mining it.  

I am no Clinton fan, but how does she convince Obama into the grand conspiracy, as it was his administration.  Seeing how the intelligence can pinpoint who, where and when hackers in a high security Russia GRU facility hacked into the US election, how does anything like this stay hidden with a Republucan Congress with near total control of oversight...

Were they too busy having 11 separate investigations into the Bengazi incident.  It's no like she was under a microscope all the time... I have yet to hear any logical or rational answers regarding this apparent obvious case of high treason if true.  

Edited by Phat Fingers

13 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Russia is great for the super rich, pretty $&!#ty for the average person from what I have been reading.  

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

Family should come first.  His wife was (is) super young and speaks little to no English.  Yes Vancouver is a great city, but it’s a long ways from her home.  Tryamkin had hockey.  What did this young Russian girl have?  If he went home to help his wife and family, he did the right thing.  Family first.

What does she have?? OK, let's pretend for a moment that we actually care about the feelings of this Russian puck bunny...

She's was dating a Russian hockey player who got drafted into the best league in the world. She still decides to get married to him and after only a year of living in N.A. she pressures him to move because she's "bored"? If it actually went down the way people are saying, what kind of a selfish jezebel did he marry?? Sure doesn't seem like SHE is thinking "Family First". More like, screw her husband and bread winners dreams, she wants to go play socialite back in Russia... Lol

Wasn't it Brian Burke who said the realization of Women and Fear have ruined more young hockey careers than everything else combined? Looks like another one bites the dust...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

Russia is great for the super rich, pretty $&!#ty for the average person from what I have been reading.  

With Tram's income, pretty sure that he would be far closer to super rich over there than to average. With the cost of living difference I don't think there is much doubt that his current life style is more comfortable there than it would be in Vancouver, without even considering the massive difference that having family and friends around and being comfortable speaking the language makes. Only a simpleton would blame him for making a choice that provides him and his wife a better quality of life.

35 minutes ago, Deets said:

What does she have?? OK, let's pretend for a moment that we actually care about the feelings of this Russian puck bunny...

She's was dating a Russian hockey player who got drafted into the best league in the world. She still decides to get married to him and after only a year of living in N.A. she pressures him to move because she's "bored"? If it actually went down the way people are saying, what kind of a selfish jezebel did he marry?? Sure doesn't seem like SHE is thinking "Family First". More like, screw her husband and bread winners dreams, she wants to go play socialite back in Russia... Lol

Wasn't it Brian Burke who said the realization of Women and Fear have ruined more young hockey careers than everything else combined? Looks like another one bites the dust...

You sound like my dead Grandpa.

Wholly assumptions Grandpa!