The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

That's alot of tin foil to wear.  BTW, the uranium doesn't go to Russia, the money from the uranium sales go to the ownership.  The actual uranium isn't shipped to Russia, which has it's own domestic supplies.  The US doesn't let uranium to be shipped to just anywhere, no matter who owns the company mining it.  

I am no Clinton fan, but how does she convince Obama into the grand conspiracy, as it was his administration.  Seeing how the intelligence can pinpoint who, where and when hackers in a high security Russia GRU facility hacked into the US election, how does anything like this stay hidden with a Republucan Congress with near total control of oversight...

Were they too busy having 11 separate investigations into the Bengazi incident.  It's no like she was under a microscope all the time... I have yet to hear any logical or rational answers regarding this apparent obvious case of high treason if true.  

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

That's alot of tin foil to wear.  BTW, the uranium doesn't go to Russia, the money from the uranium sales go to the ownership.  The actual uranium isn't shipped to Russia, which has it's own domestic supplies.  The US doesn't let uranium to be shipped to just anywhere, no matter who owns the company mining it.  

I am no Clinton fan, but how does she convince Obama into the grand conspiracy, as it was his administration.  Seeing how the intelligence can pinpoint who, where and when hackers in a high security Russia GRU facility hacked into the US election, how does anything like this stay hidden with a Republucan Congress with near total control of oversight...

Were they too busy having 11 separate investigations into the Bengazi incident.  It's no like she was under a microscope all the time... I have yet to hear any logical or rational answers regarding this apparent obvious case of high treason if true.  

I think you should read “Clinton Cash” and it’s sequel.  There is also the testimony of the FBI informant who testified to Congress regarding Uranium One, laundering of the money involved, and shipment of the Uranium.

Edited by Ray_Cathode
This coming from the party that is accusing Trump of conspiring with the Russians to rig the election? Allan can’t manufacture enough aluminum for that hat!

14 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Just for starters...………………………….

Cost of living in Russia is 46.34% lower than in Canada (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in Russia is 59.44% lower than in Canada (average data for all cities).

Average Monthly Net Salary (After Tax)

486.65 $        (US Dollars)

That is all correct, but when it says cost of living, it does not specify what, exactly, you are living on; nor when it says cost of housing, what you are living in. In any event, there is no way Tryamkin lives like the average Russian.  The only thing he has to worry about is the owner of the team and the reliability of that owner’s connections to the Russian oligarchy, or whether his owner’s source of income is uderacloud with the powers that be.  Getting on the wrong side of Putin can be a fatal disease.  Sure hope Tryamkin hasn’t been conspiring with Trump to win the USElection.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

42 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

That is all correct, but when it says cost of living, it does not specify what, exactly, you are living on; nor when it says cost of housing, what you are living in. In any event, there is no way Tryamkin lives like the average Russian.  The only thing he has to worry about is the owner of the team and the reliability of that owner’s connections to the Russian oligarchy, or whether his owner’s source of income is uderacloud with the powers that be.  Getting on the wrong side of Putin can be a fatal disease.  Sure hope Tryamkin hasn’t been conspiring with Trump to win the USElection.

Why is this happening in a Prospects forum?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, smokes said:

Why is this happening in a Prospects forum?

We were discussing whether there was an economic factor that could bring Tryamkin back.  It appears there isn’t one.  The KHL is rumoured to have corrupt owners though, so (maybe?) that could become a factor for his return.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We were discussing whether there was an economic factor that could bring Tryamkin back.  It appears there isn’t one.  The KHL is rumoured to have corrupt owners though, so (maybe?) that could become a factor for his return.

That won't have anything to do with anything. It's going to be Goldy calling his buddy Tram and saying "Hey, we don't suck anymore, I got this really good friend Petey, I'd like you to meet." Petey meets Tryamkin. Tram calls Benning and says "Where do I sign?"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, smokes said:

That won't have anything to do with anything. It's going to be Goldy calling his buddy Tram and saying "Hey, we don't suck anymore, I got this really good friend Petey, I'd like you to meet." Petey meets Tryamkin. Tram calls Benning and says "Where do I sign?"

tram has been scratched way too often this year, also stripped of C. if i was JB, i dont want anyone on my team that has a questionable work ethic, ifJB gets a chance to sign him, i would prefer to trade him right after. We should just be as excited for QUINN HUGHES as much as we are for EP. Hughes is elite. Just wait until he steps in nhl

5 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

tram has been scratched way too often this year, also stripped of C. if i was JB, i dont want anyone on my team that has a questionable work ethic, ifJB gets a chance to sign him, i would prefer to trade him right after. We should just be as excited for QUINN HUGHES as much as we are for EP. Hughes is elite. Just wait until he steps in nhl

Hughes is better at Tram at many things but keeping opposing teams honest is not one of them. Plus Tram isn't really worth much now.

Edited by smokes

Politics:  Clinton was no saint but Trump is a thousand times worse when it comes to breaking the law for personal profit.  Trump is just better at it.  And worse at getting away with it.  Anyways I don’t think a hockey player would be much on the radar of the oligarchs unless they wanted to help launder money.  Which is extremely unlikely.  We would have to see him buy properties and sell them for huge profits to oligarchs for instance (like trump)

family:  holy crap we don’t really know jack about it but have crazy opinions.   Kind of like the Clinton and Trump opinions.  Just leave the guys family out of it.  Have some class!

hockey:  still hoping he considers playing here when his contract is up.  This team has the chance to be special and he could be an integral part of it.  A few things have to happen for that to come about, and he is one of those things imho.

7 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

I definitely see the need for a guy like Tram on our back end in the future. Big guy that can punish opposition yet skates well and makes good passes.

Think of it this way. In the final minute of play in a game do you want Hughes protecting the front of the net or Tryamkin?

Hughes-Woo

Juolevi-_________

Tryamkin-Stecher

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nuck1991 said:

It’s all a learning experience.  Not bad for him to learn those lessons before he comes back to NA

For those of you blasting his wife, it’s really unfair. We don’t know the full aspects. His wife’s happiness I’m sure had something to do with it but if I remember correctly, he wanted to be closer to his Grandparents & family. Can you blame the guy? 

Some Russians tend to be Uber religious and very family orientated. I speculate that that’s the case. He went back home for family, it was a choice him and his new wife made together. As much as I wanted to see him continue to develop on the Canucks. I’m proud that he made a decision not purely made by chasing money & fame in N.A. Because that usually leads to unhappiness. 

He still could come back a more more mature and happier person, let’s be patient and unselfish with him.

• Upvote 3

There are almost 3000 posts on the Donald Trump thread. I have not read one post on that thread. CDC is not a place to visit for political enlightenment ! Please Mods.......kick these political intrusions to the dumpster, where they belong.

It's bad enough having every 'rumour' thread turn immediately into 'armchair GM time'. This has to be stopped ! (............rant over ! )

2 hours ago, higgyfan said:

You sound like my dead Grandpa.

Wholly assumptions Grandpa!

Are you kidding?

The last two pages from pretty much every poster are assumptions.

Who gives a crap about some 5-6 russian D mans russian wife and what she wants? Good god this thread is painful.

PS: I no longer give a crap if millennial tryamkin ever comes back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Are you kidding?

The last two pages from pretty much every poster are assumptions.

Who gives a crap about some 5-6 russian D mans russian wife and what she wants? Good god this thread is painful.

PS: I no longer give a crap if millennial tryamkin ever comes back. 

Suggestion:  Stop reading this thread.^_^

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nuck1991 said:

No,  he has been INJURED. They also had an 8 d-man rotation going on early where every single d-man was sitting out a game.  Their coach talked about it.  

You know what else the coach talked about?  The fact that Dawes, the veteran, was always going to be their captain but was injured to start the year.  

Stop being a WUM. 

31 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

No,  he has been INJURED. They also had an 8 d-man rotation going on early where every single d-man was sitting out a game.  Their coach talked about it.  

You know what else the coach talked about?  The fact that Dawes, the veteran, was always going to be their captain but was injured to start the year.  

Stop being a WUM. 

What the heck are you doing countering all that speculation with the simple facts.  I thought this had become the National Enquirer of hockey.

7 hours ago, Boudrias said:

It is the very nature of fandom to question skills and motives. Tryamkin's skills and motives are questioned along that vane just like everyone else on the roster. Why should he be any different. Is Boeser's groin Ok? Does EP40 have the fortitude to handle a NHL grand? More importantly what radical coaching move is Green working on? If you question the Canucks you are questioning their composite parts, no? 

Have Hutton, Goldy, MDZ, Gagner, Pouliot,  etc been treated any differently than Tryamkin? I don't think so. I can agree that the media pressure and fan pressure might be something Tryamkin and his wife did not like but it kinda goes with the territory. Vindication is usually found on the ice. He is not on Van ice so the speculation will continue. 

He is still a fascinating prospect but I can only hope that the prospect pool pushes him down the ladder since that would be a solid indicator that the d-core was improving.    

I respect the point Boudias

But my point is a little different

Media and fans can talk about the skills, IQ, etc...….but that is not what this is about. This constant complaining about Tryamkin leaving is about a personal decision to go back home, and as fable tells it for his wife, although I think some more issues may have arisen, they were not about his skill or contribution, but fans talking like they hate him because he went home...…..friggin silly! to question his personal motives, I think...……….

Express disappointment all you want...….but, you decide to go home and all every stranger in the city is calling you a  friggin idiot because you love your wife???? 

As Horvat would say...…."Come ON!"

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

The actual rent is based on an average cost across Russia, not Vancouver house rental prices...……………..it is cheap to live there for anyone that has money...…..

Lots of disposable money, as long as you keep it in Russia...…………...the Ruble buys nothing abroad

8 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

The actual rent is based on an average cost across Russia, not Vancouver house rental prices...……………..it is cheap to live there for anyone that has money...…..

Lots of disposable money, as long as you keep it in Russia...…………...the Ruble buys nothing abroad

The average rent in Canada buys you a decent place to live, the average rent in Russia buys you a dump by comparison.

• Upvote 1