The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

17 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Just bad luck for Benning and his team to have drafted this big 6'7" 255 Lbs D man and he decides to leave and go back home..

The KHL league is not even close to the NHL... The  lifestyle of NHL players on road trips, planes, Hotels , there really looked after..

Watched a documentary on KHL was a little scary..

Tryamkin would be at least a solid #4 or 5 D guy.. Lets keep are fingers crossed that he returns. Still remember his fight with Jamie Benn..

Must be a slow hockey news day. Tryamkin family buying houses in Van on speculation a new contract will be signed??? 

Doug MacLean referred the KHL as a rec league with no hitting. :frantic::frantic: I would suggest that Tryamkin put his development, not on hold, but actually backward over the past 2 years. If he has any desire to play NHL he should get back to Vancouver as fast as he can. If he waits for another year I doubt he makes it back. The KHL will always be there for him if he tries one more time and does not make it. 

Certainly agree about the comparable lifestyles between the KHL and NHL. Flying on Aeroflot with the oxygen masks dropping is a far cry from many charters with selective food service. Goat sacrifice and Orthodox church excommunications versus Roxy's. Being paid in USD$ versus rubles that have deflated 35% in a year means something. 

Try's potential is intoxicating as most of us see a young Chara. That is the positive twist. There are a whole host of good reasons why this will never happen. 

10 minutes ago, Boudrias said:
40 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Must be a slow hockey news day. Tryamkin family buying houses in Van on speculation a new contract will be signed??

I love this rumour, but feel that it's more likely to be fake news that reality. If true, welcome back big Tree !

Edit: Don't know how @wildcam got included in my quote ! Sorry about that.

Edited by SingleThorn
  • Like 1

Tryamkin has participated in the KHL All Star weekend in Kazan, Tatarstan. His team (Kharlamov division) lost to the Chernyshev division team and beat the Tarasov division team for 3rd place. From his interview after the final game: "All Star game is a hockey fiesta, this is both fun and useful for participants. And those who did not play could use these 2-3 days off to rest. Would I like to have the All Star game in Yekaterinburg after the new stadium construction would be over? I believe this would be great. I hope that after the new arena is built, our city welcomes the All Star game and we are as good as Tatarstan in its organization".

tryamkin.jpg

Edited by Stierlitz

Some news related to the Avto club where Tryamkin currently plays. The KHL is planning to have two KHL regular season games in Paris in November. Avtomobilist and its forward of French origin Stéphane Da Costa are expected to play in both games. This topic was discussed between the KHL executives and the president of French Ice Hockey Federation Luc Tardif during the KHL All Star games in Kazan.

27 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Tryamkin has participated in the KHL All Star weekend in Kazan, Tatarstan. His team (Kharlamov division) lost to the Chernyshev division team and beat the Tarasov division team for 3rd place. From his interview after the final game: "All Star game is a hockey fiesta, this is both fun and useful for participants. And those who did not play could use these 2-3 days off to rest. Would I like to have the All Star game in Yekaterinburg after the new stadium construction would be over? I believe this would be great. I hope that after the new arena is built, our city welcomes the All Star game and we are as good as Tatarstan in its organization".

tryamkin.jpg

Why the “Mouseketeer” suits?  

12 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

Some news related to the Avto club where Tryamkin currently plays. The KHL is planning to have two KHL regular season games in Paris in November. Avtomobilist and its forward of French origin Stéphane Da Costa are expected to play in both games. This topic was discussed between the KHL executives and the president of French Ice Hockey Federation Luc Tardif during the KHL All Star games in Kazan.

He’s not coming back, is he.  :(

5 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Everyone just relax, he’s going to finish out his contract which runs for another year and a half! 

And by that time good luck to him getting past Edler, Tanev, Hutton, Hughes, Rathbone, Woo, Juolevi and maybe even Brisebois, McEneny, Sautner. Oh and whoever we might pick this year.:towel:

Edited by alfstonker

Tryamkin  could be making 3 times what he is making now if he would have stayed , Bad advice by his agent JB should have handled this differently ,but he didn't ,that's on Jim . Learn from your mistakes move Trade Tryamkin's rights and Goldobin's and move on.

Edited by vannuck59