The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

Dear N. Tryamkin,

I hope your English is getting better or that your agent can read this to you.

I respect how you like to honour your contracts with your respective clubs, but please realize we would very much like you to break your existing KHL contract and return to the Canucks, pronto. 

You see, we just traded our toughest defenseman and now we have likely the smallest defense in the league. Please return. Benning has money. Green has ice time, we'll make this work.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

Avto up 3-0 in the 2nd. Game 1 of the playoffs. Avto looking strong everywhere. Could easily be 4-0

Tryamkin looks good, the whole D sticking to their system. Traktor team looks like a deer in headlights.

Can't watch the whole game because of work......fak

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Avto up 3-0 in the 2nd. Game 1 of the playoffs. Avto looking strong everywhere. Could easily be 4-0

Tryamkin looks good, the whole D sticking to their system. Traktor team looks like a deer in headlights.

Can't watch the whole game because of work......fak

The final score was 3-0. Tryamkin with 20:14 of ice time, 1 SOG, two blocked shots, +1. Two other Avto defensemen played more minutes than him but Tryamkin had the most number of shifts 29.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

@SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME  

So it turns out you are correct again, sir. I contacted Capfriendly and they agreed that Nik will be a free agent when he's 27 because he had a pro contract before heading back to the KHL. So the listing of him as "indefinite" is in fact misleading. 

That is how they originally had him listed. Don't know why they changed it to 'indefinite'.

5 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

That is how they originally had him listed. Don't know why they changed it to 'indefinite'.

there's a lot of confusion over the new CBA and how it applies to 'defected' players, the language isn't great, and its bounced back and forth with other blogs. 

• Cheers 1

On 2/21/2019 at 10:57 PM, Kanukfanatic said:

Is tryamkin still a topic?

Personally dont care if he and his quit now attitude come back. Especially after playing in a MUCH inferior league for a few years.

His weak work ethic blew his chance. But whatever....we have Schenn who is another big body and another 3rd pairing player if that.

Posters on here make tree into some kind of hero when all he did is quit on the Canucks and whine and go home. I could NOT care less if his russian wife was homesick. If that was the case don't come to NA at all you schmuck tree!!

I say "Seeya russian!!!"

I don't really like his attitude.  Those sorts of things undermine team mentality and coaches.

Like saying he doesn't think Goldy's should have been benched after a pretty goal. 

He can come back, but he has to make the team and abide by the coaches decisions and have a team mentality.  But likely he will demand icetime or he will leave 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, erkayloomeh said:

I don't really like his attitude.  Those sorts of things undermine team mentality and coaches.

Like saying he doesn't think Goldy's should have been benched after a pretty goal. 

He can come back, but he has to make the team and abide by the coaches decisions and have a team mentality.  But likely he will demand icetime or he will leave 

I agree I hate his attitude but at the same time I'd love him to come back and work under Green. Green is such a good communicator that maybe Tree would actually be understanding of his role on the team whether it be in the top 4 or not.

If he still acts entitled and spoiled, &^@# him but I'd like to see him one more time under green 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ihatetomatoes said:

I agree I hate his attitude but at the same time I'd love him to come back and work under Green. Green is such a good communicator that maybe Tree would actually be understanding of his role on the team whether it be in the top 4 or not.

If he still acts entitled and spoiled, &^@# him but I'd like to see him one more time under green 

willie desjardins has a bachelor of education and a masters of social work, and his most highly regarded trait is his ability to communicate. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, tas said:

willie desjardins has a bachelor of education and a masters of social work, and his most highly regarded trait is his ability to communicate. 

Just because you have a degree though it doesn't mean you can communicate well with everyone. If that were the case, all it would take would be for a social worker with a degree to "fix" the wackos in society. :lol:

This is especially the case when we are talking about the human mind, of which we scientifically know very little of. lol

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, tas said:

Enough players came out and basically said they didn't understand their roles on the team after WD left. He ca  have all the degrees he wants but he was not a good communicator or coach in comparison to Green

Edited by Ihatetomatoes
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1