The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

14 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Feuds? Absolutely.  What about creating fake sources and providing no proof of your claims?  Those things are actually against the rules of this forum but what do I know

He's provided lots of great posts too. 

Inflammatory posts and HF style hyperbole don't make for debate. Like when this page got shut down before. And Canucks Army is like the Enquirer. I like to read it when it gets slow around here. As far as Try goes I would love to hear what the local fans think of him. Yetkatinburgh must love there boy. But financially I don't see how they can keep him. With a seating capacity of 5,576. Plus their forwards really crapped the bed this playoffs. They're going to need rubles to buy a couple of good ex-nhlers. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Todd Diamond (Tryamkin's agent) on Sportsnet 650:

"Nikita had a solid season, the team in Russia performed extremely well in the KHL. His numbers were down, but his games shouldn't be defined by goals and assists."

"I don't think he struggled. His ice time was a minute less than it was last year, but it was a deeper team. They were trying to accomplish a lot this year."

"We discussed a return to the NHL not too recently. I believe there is interest for him to come back. He wasn't as mature as he is now. Hopefully, he will come back to the NHL shortly."

"Nikita has a year remaining on his KHL contract, so a return this offseason would be hasty. However, Benning is in contact every few weeks/months."

"Nikita can bring a dimension that many NHL clubs are missing. A mobile defenseman who can intimidate and open space. He can make a number 1 defenseman's job a lot easier."

"The player has improved, I don't think the condition that he will not play in the AHL has changed. He has shown that he can play at the NHL level. The AHL is not a factor in the conversation."

Someone was looking for this yesterday, thought it was quoted in a tweet, but Vintage is a great source so no worries.

Edited by aliboy
  • Hydration 2

On 3/26/2019 at 3:32 PM, Nuxfanabroad said:

That's like promoting the sun as dependable heat! Holy jumpin'..& no kiddin'!

Our Sun is actually cool in temperature, and dim in brightness. It's also an averaged sized star out of the ones we've discovered. There are some stars out there that are millions of times bigger than ours, and some that are thousands of times smaller.

Stars come in a wide range of sizes and brightnesses, and there are a lot more small dim ones than large bright ones.

Nuxfanabroad an obvious statement is also saying Quinn Hughes had a great first game.

Tryamkin watching Quinns first game, is great,  thoughts of playing along side QH43 would indeed be on his Big Noggin Brain.

Automobilist having a system of playing tons of revolving Dman in and out of the line up  I would hope helps Tryamkins decision on returning to Canucks. As he was wanting to play a lot more.

Also Tryamkin and his wife look good together....they would look even better in Vancouver.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2019 at 10:37 AM, Hairy Kneel said:

So cool Try watched Hughes debut. He is in United Arab Emirates on vacay. 

IMG_20190329_102543.jpg

IMG_20190329_102305.jpg

IMG_20190329_101403.jpg

Do people actually think he took time out of his vacay to watch a meaningless Canucks game?  What's the time difference with UAE?

Looks like it would have been 7amish.  Not impossible, but why would he get up on vacay to watch a hockey game?

Edited by stawns
  • Wat 1

2 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Our Sun is actually cool in temperature, and dim in brightness. It's also an averaged sized star out of the ones we've discovered. There are some stars out there that are millions of times bigger than ours, and some that are thousands of times smaller.

Stars come in a wide range of sizes and brightnesses, and there are a lot more small dim ones than large bright ones.

Nuxfanabroad an obvious statement is also saying Quinn Hughes had a great first game.

Thanks H2..but to quote Lionel Ritchie..You are the sun, you are the rain, & you've made this thread a foolish game(ya big galut!)

19 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

^Hey man, that's a snappy little number..my Missus is snoozin(might wake her up so we can dance to this!:^).

It's early morn here, I'll give this a proper listen when the sun is up..thanx

Yeh... she’s still tired from when we watched Quinn’s first game.

1 hour ago, stawns said:

Do people actually think he took time out of his vacay to watch a meaningless Canucks game?  What's the time difference with UAE?

Looks like it would have been 7amish.  Not impossible, but why would he get up on vacay to watch a hockey game?

So now he's a liar too? 

• Hydration 2

9 hours ago, stawns said:

Stawns,  he has been quoted here as saying he watches every Canucks game he can, has been all season.. much easier to do on vacation VS practice time or  game travel.

• Upvote 1