The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

3 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Finally found video of the Tryamkin's PP goal last night:

Boeser - Horvat - EP

Tryamkin (Edler in the meantime) - Hughes

That would make a nice PP unit. Boeser and EP (secondary faceoff man) in shooting spots with Horvat winning draws and being the net presence and down low guy. Hughes is a rover trying to twist up the PK and create openings with Tryamkin and Edler patrolling the blue line and adding a big shot from the point.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

Boeser - Horvat - EP

Tryamkin (Edler in the meantime) - Hughes

That would make a nice PP unit. Boeser and EP (secondary faceoff man) in shooting spots with Horvat winning draws and being the net presence and down low guy. Hughes is a rover trying to twist up the PK and create openings with Tryamkin and Edler patrolling the blue line and adding a big shot from the point.

Or maybe use Tryamkin as the net front presence? 

I remember Chara doing the same.   

24 minutes ago, Lancaster said:

Possible with Boeser at the point, but Horvat would still be needed for faceoff duties. I think I rather just go with Ferland/Miller with this intention though.

14 hours ago, Lancaster said:

Tryamkin has been used there in the past with Avtomobilist..

posted a pic of it in the past that I can’t seem to find.

callin it..  Hughes, across to Tryamkin,  back to Hughes, Tryamkin goes to the crease and Pettersen takes the point.. puck goes to Pettersen ..  Pettersen fakes, gets past the defender, shoots corner high, Tryamkin rolls out of the way like a Barn Door in a wind storm and it’s IN!

:towel:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Man, stripped of the C again, this guy can't catch a break!

Last night Avto played Barys, Tryamkin with letter C again ::D Some team leaders including Nigel Dawes did not play and obviously someone needed to be a captain for the game. Avto lost 3-2, Tryamkin with assist on the second goal. Avto took a lot of penalties, Tryamkin spent most of his time on PK.

• Thanks 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Last night Avto played Barys, Tryamkin with letter C again ::D Some team leaders including Nigel Dawes did not play and obviously someone needed to be a captain for the game. Avto lost 3-2, Tryamkin with assist on the second goal. Avto took a lot of penalties, Tryamkin spent most of his time on PK.

His team lost though, terrible leader!

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Those jerseys are specifically designed for the Avto exhibition games this summer

avto.jpg

Not what I would expect from a KHL club. Looks very North American if I might use the simplest and most stereotypical cultural observation I can. Didn't realize the Russians had such a sense of whimsy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1