The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

5 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Avto beat Metallurg 3-2 in SO. Tryamkin with 17:45 of ice time, 1A, 2 hits, 4 blocks. For some reason Tryamkin did not play PP but did play PK. This is video of his assist:

Man he's so tall they couldn't even fit him all on the camera shot for a bit there.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Tryamkin isn’t tall. He’s a small giant. He has crazy strength and his body isn’t lanky, and he just has giant blood in him.

I happy he finally found a helmet that fits. 

Also nice outlet pass.

Cant wait till spring when he’s a Canuck again.

:lol:

7 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Tryamkin isn’t tall. He’s a small giant. He has crazy strength and his body isn’t lanky, and he just has giant blood in him.

I happy he finally found a helmet that fits. 

Also nice outlet pass.

Cant wait till spring when he’s a Canuck again.

Perhaps that where he lost the 10 pounds ;) 

• Cheers 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, Stierlitz said:

Avto beat Metallurg 3-2 in SO. Tryamkin with 17:45 of ice time, 1A, 2 hits, 4 blocks. For some reason Tryamkin did not play PP but did play PK. This is video of his assist:

I have only seen him maybe once on the PP in all the games from last year. He has a very heavy shot. I think we can try him out on PP2 maybe.

Plus a move to the crease from the point would create havoc for opposing defenders.

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I have only seen him maybe once on the PP in all the games from last year. He has a very heavy shot. I think we can try him out on PP2 maybe.

Plus a move to the crease from the point would create havoc for opposing defenders.

Something the Canucks have been lacking for some time now.  Would be great to see Tram fixing that problem...walking the line with a booming shot on goal.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Sounds like the perfect weight for him...Chara is 6'9", 265lbs. or so...that should keep him mobile but bone-crushing...

Except...Chara can't skate like Tryamkin.  That's why he's such a freak of nature.  The guy skates like he's 5'10"

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 2:17 PM, SilentSam said:

Nik is definitely coming into his prime,  above average skating, probably the most mobile, heads up, and agile skater I have ever seen above 6’ 6” & 250 lbs..  The NHL ice surface will to his benefit immediately.  I believe this clip is him at home on the new “Hybrid” size, a size down from the normal KHL surface, and a foot or 2 bigger than the NHL size.

Sensing more confidence in his game, maturity will do that..  it will be exciting to get him back to Vancouver.

Really impressive how agile he is for someone his size.

• Upvote 1