The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

10 hours ago, BCNate said:

He is going to be the best late season addition that any playoff team makes this year.  He will completely change the dynamic of our D core.

There is another guy I’m keeping my eye on this year - Rathbone, he had a heck of a year playing in the three slot - scored a pile of points while being the defensive conscience of his team- this year he will likely be in the one. Whenever they moved him up last year he scored a ton. Like Boeser, he is a great character guy as well. The Canucks scouting staff has done a great job of finding admirable young men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

So Avto lost to AK Bars 1-6 and somehow Tryamkin ended up with 1 goal, +1, 6 SOG, 2-min slashing penalty, 3 hits while playing 23:21.

Avto lost 5 games in a row, 10 losses in the last 12 games. Maybe Tryamkin comes to Canucks sooner than I expect if they don't make playoffs...

We can only hope....let us pray-_-

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

So Avto lost to AK Bars 1-6 and somehow Tryamkin ended up with 1 goal, +1, 6 SOG, 2-min slashing penalty, 3 hits while playing 23:21.

Avto lost 5 games in a row, 10 losses in the last 12 games. Maybe Tryamkin comes to Canucks sooner than I expect if they don't make playoffs...

Beginning of March would be great.  The Canucks would likely know if he was coming by the NHL trade deadline of February 24, 2020.

image.png.ff4306329085cc15d36b10d3470e631c.png

Edited by Borvat

9 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Beginning of March would be great.  The Canucks would likely know if he was coming by the NHL trade deadline of February 24, 2020.

image.png.ff4306329085cc15d36b10d3470e631c.png

Hearing rumors about a potential Stecher trade.  I wonder if that's because the Tree is coming back?  

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Hearing rumors about a potential Stecher trade.  I wonder if that's because the Tree is coming back?  

Have not heard these rumors? Source(s)?  I also wonder if that would be more related to Rafferty appearing close to being ready.  He definitely has offensive upside over Stecher although I really like Troy's play defensively.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Borvat said:

Have not heard these rumors? Source(s)?  I also wonder if that would be more related to Rafferty appearing close to being ready.  He definitely has offensive upside over Stecher although I really like Troy's play defensively.

Bob Mackenzie was on 1040 this morning, and the hosts were talking about the potential of Stecher being floated in trade talks to get another forward.  

• Upvote 1