Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

That is gross lol.

 

Stecher is 25 and most likely already maxed out as a 3rd pairing D. Tryamkin is an unknown.  Woo is probably a few years away.

 

That line up is as big a stretch as the top four suggested in my signature below.....:lol:

Then the Canucks need to do more work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Then the Canucks need to do more work.

Totally agree.

 

But, as the other poster pointed out, you forgot Rathbone. He is doing very well right now.  Juolevi is a wildcard....I am still hopeful. 

 

Edler may still have a couple / few very strong years left too (even though some posters rag on him even though he is a top pairing D and is performing like one).

 

Let us hope JB can pull off some kind of trade for a D man equivalent of what he did with JT Miller.  

 

Now that would be damn exciting lol.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Totally agree.

 

But, as the other poster pointed out, you forgot Rathbone. He is doing very well right now.  Juolevi is a wildcard....I am still hopeful. 

 

Edler may still have a couple / few very strong years left too (even though some posters rag on him even though he is a top pairing D and is performing like one).

 

Let us hope JB can pull off some kind of trade for a D man equivalent of what he did with JT Miller.  

 

Now that would be damn exciting lol.

 

 

And give up another 1st rounder? I don't know if CDC can handle that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Totally agree.

 

But, as the other poster pointed out, you forgot Rathbone. He is doing very well right now.  Juolevi is a wildcard....I am still hopeful. 

 

Edler may still have a couple / few very strong years left too (even though some posters rag on him even though he is a top pairing D and is performing like one).

 

Let us hope JB can pull off some kind of trade for a D man equivalent of what he did with JT Miller.  

 

Now that would be damn exciting lol.

 

 

Pietrangelo is apparently being shopped...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

 

Just an update..  

Tryamkin has 4 points in his last 4 games.

His Team Avtomobilist, currently out of a playoff spot.

Tryamkin has been an Ironman for his team this season,. I think he is definitely coming into his prime, yet his ceiling is untouched until he gets to the NHL and completes his dream.

 

Seriously, his offence is heating up and his team may miss the playoffs? That's exactly what I want to hear - you aren't just toying with us are you? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

Seriously, his offence is heating up and his team may miss the playoffs? That's exactly what I want to hear - you aren't just toying with us are you? 

Weed!   My apologies I just double checked..

3 points in last 3 games..

perhaps I got it wrong or there was a change on the box score site I visited.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=khl+avtomobilist&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#sie=t;/m/0464y75;7;/m/03ykpkx;mt;fp;1 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Weed!   My apologies I just double checked..

3 points in last 3 games..

perhaps I got it wrong or there was a change on the box score site I visited.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=khl+avtomobilist&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari#sie=t;/m/0464y75;7;/m/03ykpkx;mt;fp;1 

 

Hey, 3 points in his last 3 games is enough to make me happy, lol.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Me_ said:

Pietrangelo is apparently being shopped...

STL isn't trading their Cup winning Captain and stud #1 Dman.

 

They're trying to win another Cup this season not rebuilding. 

 

 

They'll try to sign him to extension. There's a small chance he leaves as UFA at end of season if another team throws the check book at him but he's not getting traded. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

a...., a..... what?? Don't leave us hanging here, Slegr!:lol:

 

P.S.  I'd suggest you stay out of your dad's stash!;)

Oh my. I think I was in the wrong forum with that comment, and perhaps a bit Gungan.

Come back soon Tryamkin!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tryamkins team Avtomobilist on a bit of a roll..

2nd in there Div, although only 5 points separating them from the bottom and outside of a playoff spot.

26 games remaining in regular season.

Last regular season game for Nik is February 27.

Never wanted to see a Team tank more! Lol.

stay healthy and strong Nikita. :gocan:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2019 at 5:37 PM, WHL rocks said:

STL isn't trading their Cup winning Captain and stud #1 Dman.

 

They're trying to win another Cup this season not rebuilding. 

 

 

They'll try to sign him to extension. There's a small chance he leaves as UFA at end of season if another team throws the check book at him but he's not getting traded. 

Lol, I know, December 2018 called, they want their rumours back.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...