The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

8 hours ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

a...., a..... what?? Don't leave us hanging here, Slegr!:lol:

P.S.  I'd suggest you stay out of your dad's stash!;)

Oh my. I think I was in the wrong forum with that comment, and perhaps a bit Gungan.

Come back soon Tryamkin!

• Haha 1

Tryamkins team Avtomobilist on a bit of a roll..

2nd in there Div, although only 5 points separating them from the bottom and outside of a playoff spot.

26 games remaining in regular season.

Last regular season game for Nik is February 27.

Never wanted to see a Team tank more! Lol.

stay healthy and strong Nikita. :gocan:

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:37 PM, WHL rocks said:

STL isn't trading their Cup winning Captain and stud #1 Dman.

They're trying to win another Cup this season not rebuilding. 

They'll try to sign him to extension. There's a small chance he leaves as UFA at end of season if another team throws the check book at him but he's not getting traded. 

Lol, I know, December 2018 called, they want their rumours back.

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I can't wait to see Tryamkin back HOWEVER, I don't think that we have any cap room to get him here this season.  Convince me otherwise please :) 

We could move some guys at the deadline if we are way out of a playoff spot in January. 

Leivo, Baer, Etc. 

25 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

We could move some guys at the deadline if we are way out of a playoff spot in January. 

Leivo, Baer, Etc. 

Leivo yes, but to move Baer we'd have to throw in a pick for a team to take him.  He's been on the waivers twice now and any team could've had him for free.  I don't see us moving Leivo either to be honest. 
Maybe you're right, we also have Tanner Pearson who's making over 3 mil/season and could be of interest to some playoff teams.  

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Leivo yes, but to move Baer we'd have to throw in a pick for a team to take him.  He's been on the waivers twice now and any team could've had him for free.  I don't see us moving Leivo either to be honest. 
Maybe you're right, we also have Tanner Pearson who's making over 3 mil/season and could be of interest to some playoff teams.  

Situations change with teams. Injuries happen. Philly just lost two forwards long term for example.  Who knows what happens in the next 1.5 months till TD. 

If a team was desperate due to unfortunate circumstances and they wanted something cheap then Baer would be that option. 

League can be unpredictable like that.  Point being keep an open mind. 

11 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I doubt Leivo is going anywhere. Baer, Goldy, Sutter, Stech, Graovic, Mott, Pearson and old standby Ericksson. I doubt Pearson or Mott are considered along with Leivo unless a pick is coming back. 

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hopefully they can get a decent commitment out of him if he comes back. I wanna see a 3 year deal.

Any numbers I saw around a leaked list of KHL contracts had Nik making about 700 k usd per.

Considering JB offered a 2 year 2m per deal before Nik left,..  I would think Nik signs for 2.5 - 3.5 for 3 years after this season.. or it includes this season as one of those, pro rated of course if he returns before our playoffs.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:55 PM, Junkyard Dog said:

Leivo, Baer, Etc. 

Don’t see a trade for Baertschi if we can’t give him away, can’t see a trade for Leivo if he is out for two or three months with a fractured kneecap.