Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D


Drouin

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Fred65 said:

May I ask how many times have you watched Tryamkin play to get a good enough handle to propose  he can even make the team. I'd agree it would be nice but unfortunately I've never seen him play

Have to eassily agree with Jazz,  lots of footage on YouTube,. be sure to go to more recent footage..  Looked Solid in the Spengler over the holidays, dont forget, this young man is 21-22, and for his size he is one of the most exceptional skaters ive seen. usually  Logging 20mins of ice time on that big sheet..  And i dont see a problem going to the NA ice sheet..  His mobility is similar to Buff.  Really hope we get him over here to Utica or a stint with Canucks after his KHL season ends, tenetavly end of Feb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Really hope we get him over here to Utica or a stint with Canucks after his KHL season ends, tenetavly end of Feb.

To get this Canucks would need to make agreement with his KHL club since Nikita would still be under his KHL contract. The problem is that NHL bosses (Gary Battman) are strongly against any transfer compensation agreements between KHL and NHL clubs. KHL proposed that deal similar to the soccer international club transfer agreements long time ago...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Have to eassily agree with Jazz,  lots of footage on YouTube,. be sure to go to more recent footage..  Looked Solid in the Spengler over the holidays, dont forget, this young man is 21-22, and for his size he is one of the most exceptional skaters ive seen. usually  Logging 20mins of ice time on that big sheet..  And i dont see a problem going to the NA ice sheet..  His mobility is similar to Buff.  Really hope we get him over here to Utica or a stint with Canucks after his KHL season ends, tenetavly end of Feb.

Well in my experience what appears on youtube is a selection of a players best play. Rarely do they make a montage of bad plays::D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

To get this Canucks would need to make agreement with his KHL club since Nikita would still be under his KHL contract. The problem is that NHL bosses (Gary Battman) are strongly against any transfer compensation agreements between KHL and NHL clubs. KHL proposed that deal similar to the soccer international club transfer agreements long time ago...

Correct me if im wrong Stierlitz,  but i was under the impression that his KHL contract expires after this season?  Therefore if his regular season is over late Feb,. And his team Avo does NOT make the playoffs, he is free from the KHL? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Correct me if im wrong Stierlitz,  but i was under the impression that his KHL contract expires after this season?  Therefore if his regular season is over late Feb,. And his team Avo does NOT make the playoffs, he is free from the KHL? 

Nope All teams that miss the playoffs play in another tournament where the winner gets the first overall pick

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Correct me if im wrong Stierlitz,  but i was under the impression that his KHL contract expires after this season?  Therefore if his regular season is over late Feb,. And his team Avo does NOT make the playoffs, he is free from the KHL? 

His contract is valid until Apr 30 so he would not be able to sign new contract for that period of time. And thanks to arrogant Gary Battman, Russian players in KHL are not allowed to have NHL opt out clauses anymore. Most likely Avto is going to make playoffs, they are on 7th place right now, just one point behind 6th place team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Stierlitz said:

His contract is valid until Apr 30 so he would not be able to sign new contract for that period of time. And thanks to arrogant Gary Battman, Russian players in KHL are not allowed to have NHL opt out clauses anymore. Most likely Avto is going to make playoffs, they are on 7th place right now, just one point behind 6th place team.

Thanks again friend :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Thanks again friend :) 

No problem, friend. :) If Tryankin really really wants to play for Canucks this spring, he has option for buyout of remaining period of his contract. Just saw info that Russian forward Dodonov bought out remaining part of his contract with SKA Saint-Petersburg which would finish by Apr 30, 2017. But we all know that Tryamkin is not going to initiate this kind of negotiations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

No problem, friend. :) If Tryankin really really wants to play for Canucks this spring, he has option for buyout of remaining period of his contract. Just saw info that Russian forward Dodonov bought out remaining part of his contract with SKA Saint-Petersburg which would finish by Apr 30, 2017. But we all know that Tryamkin is not going to initiate this kind of negotiations.

Correct...but Benning might start the conversation if he wants to see Tryamkin with the Comet's or Canuck's this post season.

It probably makes more sense for Benning to just try to bring him over next year or get him to sign in the KHL for just one more year and no more.

I think he would need half a year in the AHL if he came over next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to Nikita Tryamkin | #88 | D
  • -SN- locked this topic
  • -SN- unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...