The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Geezuz,  

Poor Nik taking a beating on Twitter by uninformed, misled fans that have been fed crap about Tryamkin by the Stooge media in this town 3 years ago.

The Canucks will never get a positive fan base in this city unless the terrible journalism is rightfully harassed out of town.90% of them are Fakes.. do no investigation of their own, don’t even watch Utica games.. let alone anything KHL or Euro.

Thats why they always fall back on the cliche’ “it’s just my opinion”.meaning they have  done no search for information, or anything to support it.All full of B.S.and each other’s negative hype is what they feed fans.

.. and they would rather talk negative than positive because it enflames fans..  simple minds of journalists lighting fires for notoriety. They are a sport franchise owners nightmare.

Screenshot_20200403-060704_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

36 minutes ago, Gassy Jack said:

I'm bored...

twins.thumb.jpg.fcfa4e46461d59ae1fa5b2c0b54497c3.jpg

That's Awesome hahaha 

I met Tryamkin in Whistler training camp,  sadly couldn't get a picture, standing next to him looking up to the big kid 6'8" and I'm only 5'6" hahaha 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Geezuz,  

Poor Nik taking a beating on Twitter by uninformed, misled fans that have been fed crap about Tryamkin by the Stooge media in this town 3 years ago.

I'm very tired of people claiming the crap on twitter represents the fan base. It doesn't. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

I'd like  to see Tryamkin crush Giordano...I'd pay money to see that. 

No other Canuck has crushed Gio....but seeing Try crush Gio...that would be priceless...and do it again and again and again....why?   

because he can.

Edited by Pete M
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I'd like  to see Tryamkin crush Giordano...I'd pay money to see that. 

No other Canuck has crushed Gio....but seeing Try crush Gio...that would be priceless...and do it again and again and again....why?   

because he can.

Or Domi 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:22 AM, Gassy Jack said:

I'm bored...

twins.thumb.jpg.fcfa4e46461d59ae1fa5b2c0b54497c3.jpg

I could just see Tkachuk or Draisaitl coming around the net hard thinking Huggy is going to be checking them, and when they get behind the net WHAMMO! Dasvadoyna 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, cuporbust said:

Just to inform that I am talking about the quoted article - just to be clear.

Jeez does this writer writer even watch hockey games? Tryamkin’s time in Vancouver was not a ‘struggle’ - he was a rookie, and for a rookie defenceman, he played well. The guy who struggled was his coach, Desjardins... oh yeah, he got fired.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Just to inform that I am talking about the quoted article - just to be clear.

Jeez does this writer writer even watch hockey games? Tryamkin’s time in Vancouver was not a ‘struggle’ - he was a rookie, and for a rookie defenceman, he played well. The guy who struggled was his coach, Desjardins... oh yeah, he got fired.

Heard Dahliwahli trying to back track on the Utica bs yesterday..  throwing this outcry back at the fans..  these journalists start the fires and blame everyone else..,  that’s what “inflammatory remarks” do..  

Nik was a 21 year old who had a remarkable rookie season..    he left after his contract expired .

He is available to us again..  and for our present D core he is probably the biggest, fastest, with a 102 mph heavy shot.

Desjardins should have been gone at the beginning of his last season..  I’m confident in my belief that Linden was let go for trying to protect Desjardins to his full term.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Vcr thought enough of Tryamkin to draft him, what's changed. The only difference I can see is his wife appreciates money more now than she once did :lol: His game will be the same or better to what it was three years ago. Henow  understand the fitness level required in the NHL and the dedication required. So IMO he's a better bet now than he was in 2014 when they drafted him.

2 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

Vcr thought enough of Tryamkin to draft him, what's changed. The only difference I can see is his wife appreciates money more now than she once did :lol: His game will be the same or better to what it was three years ago. Henow  understand the fitness level required in the NHL and the dedication required. So IMO he's a better bet now than he was in 2014 when they drafted him.

Absolutely Fred.

I can remember being 21 years old myself,   I’m sure all of us made decisions we question ourselves..  

He is 25..  and I still don’t think “primed” ,. One more full with us will have him on track,. I think at 28 this young man is going to own the blue line.  There is a fear factor playing against Tryamkin that has forwards letting up on his side..  there are no analytics for that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Absolutely Fred.

I can remember being 21 years old myself,   I’m sure all of us made decisions we question ourselves..  

He is 25..  and I still don’t think “primed” ,. One more full with us will have him on track,. I think at 28 this young man is going to own the blue line.  There is a fear factor playing against Tryamkin that has forwards letting up on his side..  there are no analytics for that.

One thing that's hard to quantify is the fact wingers will not want to come down his side of the ice in possession. A couple of big hits and left winger will be all for dump it in. I recall Jamie Benn taking a dislike to Tryamkin and then regretted it 

• Cheers 3