The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

7 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

but I guess you rather have Erickson bear Sutter And even Myers  than A toffoli tanev markstrom stecher JV Or tryamkin.

That is just a guess, as aGENT never said that. Perhaps you can address what he said, not speculate.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, gurn said:

That is just a guess, as aGENT never said that. Perhaps you can address what he said, not speculate.

I never said we couldn’t resign petey.
or we were chok r block full of 7 year bad deals. 

But Maybe you missed that “speculation”

5 minutes ago, Tracksuit said:

I never said we couldn’t resign petey.
or we were chok r block full of 7 year bad deals. 

But Maybe you missed that “speculation”

You can speculate all you want, just don't guess what other posters want.

5 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

I sure would like to see him signed.

but with the cluster f of bad contracts and pending ufas/Rfas It doesn’t look good. 

That’s all I posted to initiate all this. 
WOW. It’s rather humorous. 

people are either very bored or way to sensitive. 
i apologize for so easily offending You all. 

Edited by Tracksuit
1 hour ago, Tracksuit said:

Great. 

It’s  Weird Because  I thought there was a salary cap That isn’t going up and a roster limit. 
I guess we will see

There are both. We can still afford them. 

So everything I’ve read about a possible start up to finish this season and playoffs,.  Has players showing up to teams as “voluntary”..

perhaps the league is shooting themselves in the foot by NOT allowing players in the similar position as Tryamkin to sign and play if their rights are held by an NHL club..  that includes drafted College players as well.

thoughts?

27 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

So everything I’ve read about a possible start up to finish this season and playoffs,.  Has players showing up to teams as “voluntary”..

perhaps the league is shooting themselves in the foot by NOT allowing players in the similar position as Tryamkin to sign and play if their rights are held by an NHL club..  that includes drafted College players as well.

thoughts? 

Play-offs. I suppose they will go ahead but shouldn't. The two hot spots for corona is Florida and Arizona amongst other  Southern climes.  The Lighting staff and players registered 11 cases of new infection and some basketball players I understand are declining to play. If you want a career as an Athlete you need to safeguard your health for the future, sacrificing your lungs is not a good idea. 

• Hydration 2
1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

Play-offs. I suppose they will go ahead but shouldn't. The two hot spots for corona is Florida and Arizona amongst other  Southern climes.  The Lighting staff and players registered 11 cases of new infection and some basketball players I understand are declining to play. If you want a career as an Athlete you need to safeguard your health for the future, sacrificing your lungs is not a good idea. 

How many of those positive tests involved a sick person? We have seen that over 60% of people who test positive are asymptomatic. We're talking about world class athletes...all of them. This disease is killing old and sick people. At this point, many of us have the virus and don't even know it. Thank God it's not as deadly as it might have been.

1 hour ago, canuckledraggin said:

How many of those positive tests involved a sick person? We have seen that over 60% of people who test positive are asymptomatic. We're talking about world class athletes...all of them. This disease is killing old and sick people. At this point, many of us have the virus and don't even know it. Thank God it's not as deadly as it might have been.

If you looked at today's US C-19 statistics,  it is only just beginning. Poor California.  We thought we had flattened the curve, so we reopened the beaches,  bars and restaurants and today saw the highest ever number of new cases in one day.  

• Huggy Bear 1
53 minutes ago, Googlie said:

If you looked at today's US C-19 statistics,  it is only just beginning. Poor California.  We thought we had flattened the curve, so we reopened the beaches,  bars and restaurants and today saw the highest ever number of new cases in one day.  

I just looked at the data, and I don't see how anyone could possibly think California had flattened the curve. There were a couple of periods when that briefly looked like a possibility, but they didn't last more than one week before the new case count turned up again.

canuckledraggin has it right. The media generated hysteria has so many including professional athletes bamboozled. What they are not telling is that 95% of new cases will have either no symptoms or a couple of days of sniffles. For the majority of people and almost all healthy young to middle-aged people it is a very mild and nonthreatening virus. Just keep any positive tested athletes away from sick old people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

I clearly stated I was guessing that what he wanted just as he did.
Unless your an admin maybe don’t tell other your rules. 

So, I guess you want to trade E.P. for a 6th round draft pick, and re-sign Markstrom for $10 million a year then?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

what difference does being "sick" make?  They can still transmit the virus

9 hours ago, old guy said:

canuckledraggin has it right. The media generated hysteria has so many including professional athletes bamboozled. What they are not telling is that 95% of new cases will have either no symptoms or a couple of days of sniffles. For the majority of people and almost all healthy young to middle-aged people it is a very mild and nonthreatening virus. Just keep any positive tested athletes away from sick old people.

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

The players should decide where they want to play. Its their health at risk here, not Bettman sitting in his bunker in New Haven or wherever. 

Ironic that the league is begging players to play, when the money made primarily goes to NHL/TEAMS, at a time where PLAYERS, have for the better part, played to the term of their contract.

Only a few years ago, the NHL prepared long to Lock out players an entire season and did,

when the PLAYERS and PA felt it could have been played through and negotiate fairly.

If this season does not return,  I wonder if we finally see the franchises that are weak, or possibly collapse into bankruptcy, move to cities more popular for hockey.

I am looking forward to Seattle entering the league..  I have friends there that say that our same “Cult” following of this sport, exists stronger than we can imagine.

Look how Vegas did..  fabulous.

Time to exit the sun belt , retirement state..

Get back to Quebec City..  and explore more opportunities in the West.

Portland, Frisco, ..  road trip any one?

I for one hope they cancel this season, and hope the league and PA spends this time restructuring the NHL to be stronger than every, in good health, and in every way.. including a fund to support itself in times like these, or to reciprocate back into the sport.

A better leader, one who knows the sport is needed, is needed to guide both the players and franchises.

its long overdue for this sport to have a better NHL president,.  most have been lame.

names like Rutherford, Burke, Holland, Yzerman, Lamorello and others could create something special of this League that has no competition but itself and the way it is managed.

• Hydration 2