The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

13 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Nice goal by Try. (Watched the game). He has a super heavy shot usuallt but maybe a more accurate snap shot?

He was so nice, he knocked a guy twice in one shift, and on the whistle he leaned over to the guy and said something like "atta boy" to his ear. He's going to have to be meaner when he gets back :P. It was also fun to see him put this other guy on his ass, not in Try's crease you don't. This guy was super pissed and frustrated, in the NHL that's a fight waiting to happen. I was thinking Try could draw a few retaliation penalties when he knocks guys on their asses.

btw Zhukenov, former Canuck property, scored the winner in OT giving Auto the win. (In his 3rd game for Auto.)

Auto goalie Kovar let in one soft goal. He's going have to do better for Auto to do anything in the playoffs. I don't think I see Try leaving Auto early.. looks like they'll need him for the playoffs. And if we sign him this year we'll have to protect him for the ED. 

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

And if we sign him this year we'll have to protect him for the ED. 

Watch the League (Bettman) pull another Luongo on us and rule that unsigned properties otherwise eligible can be drafted by Seattle

• Cheers 1

On 27/01/2021 at 9:45 PM, SilentSam said:

This is something copied and pasted from 2017 right?!?    LMFAO!

Nothing more typical of CDC as people spouting off ignorant absolutes with very little knowledge of the subject they're lecturing everyone on! :lol:

Miller was a bad trade! Fire the coach/GM! Myers is overpaid! Podkolzin's production is concerning, he is Hansen 2.0! Etc, etc...

4 hours ago, aGENT said:

Nothing more typical of CDC as people spouting off ignorant absolutes with very little knowledge of the subject they're lecturing everyone on! :lol:

Miller was a bad trade! Fire the coach/GM! Myers is overpaid! Podkolzin's production is concerning, he is Hansen 2.0! Etc, etc...

Yes,  and media can be the same ,  I think J Patterson was in the dooms day mode when we acquired JTMiller.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gurn said:

Is that allowed by either league?

It's russia... If a payment was made to terminate a contract there wouldn't be any witnesses.

EDIT: Worth noting first post on page 666 Burrows do we really need him 525 pages. WOW   :rolleyes::picard:

Edited by Whalespray
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Whalespray said:

It's russia... If a payment was made to terminate a contract there wouldn't be any witnesses.

EDIT: Worth noting first post on page 666 Burrows do we really need him 525 pages. WOW   :rolleyes::picard:

I'd say half of this thread is of people that have not followed Tryamkin at all but are willing to put in their two cents anyway due to their bias against Russian players/league plus the responses towards those to prove otherwise only to fall on deaf ears.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3