Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

After Valentine’s Day, 
comes Kill the Troll Season.

Guess you didn’t get the memo

Mr Incog- Neato .

94 eh? ...  just swipe left .. no need for your Kissy Face stuff.

Go Away Reaction GIF

Why is your tryamkin boner so raging that you have to resort to personal insults in order to defend your crush on him?

Edited by Cobra!
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cobra! said:

Why is your tryamkin boner so raging that you have to resort to personal insults in order to defend your crush on him?

No ,  your sense of entitlement in the name of your freedoms is laughable.

someone peed on your birthday cake when you were younger,  so now you pee on others just because you can.

seems to be  all you can contribute.

it really is a sad time that we live in when someone who wants to burn down buildings,  would rather blame it on his alcoholic aunty than take ownership of what   he or she was actually doing

Now, because your feelings are hurt,

you’ll run to mummy.. phone the cops , get a lawyer .. or dial.    1 MOD ERA TORS

.. you obviously wanted some kind of attention  with your post,

and in this day and age of equality,.  Positive comments deserve just as much attention as negative comments, and vice versa.

You should be happy,.  Not sad.

redd foxx comedy GIF

Edited by SilentSam

5 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Sadly that hip check while satisfying lead to Vcr loosing it's bid for the Cup. A very important part of the Vcr defence, especially after Rome as suspended for the entire play-off by Mr Jacobs

Naw, the hip check was no more responsible than Sedin being speed-bagged, or Mason Raymond getting stick between his legs and driven on a rail face first into the boards, breaking his back. Even more responsible were the injuries to Kesler picked up in the prior series where he threw the team n his back and carried them to the win. For the playoffs up til that time he was our best player, and it is still true no matter how much he is hated now.

• Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Cobra! said:

just chiming in to remind yall that tryamkins grossly overrated on CDC

12 hours ago, Cobra! said:

Posts like this are the signature of a troll. You are a truly disgusting person. Is your life really so pathetic that this is how you need to get your jollies? Onto the ignore list with you.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

Posts like this are the signature of a troll. You are a truly disgusting person. Is your life really so pathetic that this is how you need to get your jollies? Onto the ignore list with you.

I'm a troll for saying tree's overrated and then have some weird old dude attack me for being younger than him? honestly yall are weird. im outta here.

Edited by Cobra!
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

On 2/16/2021 at 11:48 AM, gurn said:

You might be right. Opposing teams score on the face off created by a Tryamkin icing call, game over quicker. Yep you could have point.

Funny, but not apt. Tryamkin is not best known for icing, he is more well known for crushing guys against the boards or decking them crossing the blue line, and in Russia, when he was on the PP in his first year back there, scoring them. That year he was 51 gp 9 g 16 a 25 pts +12, with 109 pm - pretty much a forty point 200 pm pace in an 80 game season. However, the next year management changed and changed the deployment of the defense - after a year as a stud they required him to be a mouse - 31pm and his 100mph shot was no longer on the PP.

Edited by Ray_Cathode
clarification
  • Cheers 2

41 minutes ago, Cobra! said:

image.png.07c05dcf085bfb2922b24be53d4efa1a.png

lmfao

Actually, it’s been a great career for 20 years..

burnt my mortgage in the process.

.. you might have to find a dictionary for that word,.  “ m o r t g a g e”.

or just ask your mum and dad at the dinner table when you get home.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Cobra! said:

I'm a troll for saying tree's overrated and then have some weird old dude attack me for being younger than him? honestly yall are weird. im outta here.

Had this song playing in my head the whole time,.  

Thanks for the memories millennial.

Edited by SilentSam

If Tram comes back.

If he does well, even if he's average. It's not like they spent a 1st rounder on him.

I'm more concerned the expectations here are way too optimistic. 

I wish him the best of luck whatever he decides. 

I will cheer for him if he puts on a Canucks jersey.

I'm just not sure if he's coming back or not. He certainly can't hurt our defence. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If Tram comes back.

If he does well, even if he's average. It's not like they spent a 1st rounder on him.

I'm just not sure if he's coming back or not. He certainly can't hurt our defence. 

I do not have expectations that he will be top 4 but his size and strength is a commodity that very few others have and is not to be dismissed.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If Tram comes back.

Pretty sure we won’t be getting another 6 million dollar man, anyway.

• Cheers 1