The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

3 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I think Tryamkin will sign any fair contract offered by the Canucks. He wants to come back to the NHL. And while there’s been lots of chatter about bad blood, I’ve really seen no evidence of this being any real factor (and most of it is just fan rumouring). Tryamkin and his agent know that the quickest route to the NHL runs through Vancouver, and they are motivated to make that happen as soon a possible.

I do agree with your assessment, mostly fan chatter about any animosity between Tryamkin and organization. I also do not think he would have signed with Auto for just 1 year if he didn't want to come back to the NHL and give it another try. Hopefully something gets worked out, our defense could use a boost

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

sorry if its been covered, but if Nik does come and play a game with us this season, will he then need expansion protection? 

Yes if he plays this season he will need expansion protection. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Try's playoffs start tomorrow vs Avengard. Auto was a .500 team in wins 30 W- 30 L record, and Avengard was 36 W- 24 L,  and +46 in goal differential. 

Try's team Auto was -2 in goal differential. My guess is Try will probably be out of the playoffs by next Monday. Auto might get one or two wins. Goaltending and scoring haven't been great for Auto.

Interesting enough, this is going to be a battle of two Canadian coaches: Bill Peters and Bob Hartley. For the first time in the KHL playoffs.

coaches.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

He didn’t like Willie

he won’t like what we have now 

lets hope we clean house before he arrives 

1.   Willie who?  ( Desjardins should have been let go after season 2)

2. EP40,  Hogz, Podz,  Demko, to name a few.

3.   .. seeing his motivation this season, he might be able to clean house himself. ;) 

4 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Interesting enough, this is going to be a battle of two Canadian coaches: Bill Peters and Bob Hartley. For the first time in the KHL playoffs.

coaches.jpg

Reid Boucher is their leading scorer 25 goals 25 assists.  Emelin, Yakupov and Kovalchuk. Should be fun. Tryamkin and Zhukenov as Canuck properties. Tomorrow 

830 AM pst

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

8 hours ago, CR7 said:

Gotcha. I hope, if they do plan or resigning him, they get it out of the way as early as possibly to prevent any return to KHL

This is what I think too!

Benning has a bad habit of waiting last moment and screwing things up

Get it done,  give us Canuck fans something to take our minds of this season

and develop a plan ......NOW! for next season.

Edited by janisahockeynut
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Tryamkin team loses 3-0

Tryamkin with a couple nice defensive plays  One beauty sweep check on his stomach racing from a rare offensive foray, looked like it could be a penalty but on replay showed he hit the puck first. Clearing the play. Auto forwards got pushed around a lot in the 1st, Auto goalie let in one bad goal.

Tryamkin not on the pp again.  Might have to put him on the pp to help generate chances.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Tryamkin team loses 3-0

Tryamkin with a couple nice defensive plays  One beauty sweep check on his stomach racing from a rare offensive foray, looked like it could be a penalty but on replay showed he hit the puck first. Clearing the play. Auto forwards got pushed around a lot in the 1st, Auto goalie let in one bad goal.

Tryamkin not on the pp again.  Might have to put him on the pp to help generate chances.

I caught the 2nd and 3rd..

big man is confident.   Something the Canucks need.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I caught the 2nd and 3rd..

big man is confident.   Something the Canucks need.

J Lemaire looked good too yelling at his players to get them pumped up.  I don't know what language he was yelling though. Half Russian half French half English 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Haha Pedan watching his ex team mate win the fight.

To bad that Pedan just was not skilled enough hockey wise to stick with the Canucks. His pugilistic skill was very good and he could have been a dominant presence on the back end of any NHL team if his skating and positioning had been better. After watching him KO Tinordi while playing in Utica; I liked to refer to him as one punch Pedan lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

To bad that Pedan just was not skilled enough hockey wise to stick with the Canucks. His pugilistic skill was very good and he could have been a dominant presence on the back end of any NHL team if his skating and positioning had been better. After watching him KO Tinordi while playing in Utica; I liked to refer to him as one punch Pedan lol.

Yes especially watching Petie getting crossed checked so often. When the games out of reach either way, someone like Pedan would do nicely, step in and clean house.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Yeah I had my fingers crossed that Pedan would come through

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Yeah I had my fingers crossed that Pedan would come through

I see Pedan is playing with Kazan Ak Bars  in the KHL and has 6 + 11 iin 52 games and  87 PIM's which is actually better than Tryamkin  3 + 12 in 60 games and 53 PIM's  :)

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

I see Pedan is playing with Kazan Ak Bars  in the KHL and has 6 + 11 iin 52 games and  87 PIM's which is actually better than Tryamkin  3 + 12 in 60 games and 53 PIM's  :)

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

Offence was never the a problem for Pedan, unfortunately he had major problems in the other end of the rink.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1