The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tryamkin team loses 3-0

Tryamkin with a couple nice defensive plays  One beauty sweep check on his stomach racing from a rare offensive foray, looked like it could be a penalty but on replay showed he hit the puck first. Clearing the play. Auto forwards got pushed around a lot in the 1st, Auto goalie let in one bad goal.

Tryamkin not on the pp again.  Might have to put him on the pp to help generate chances.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Tryamkin team loses 3-0

Tryamkin with a couple nice defensive plays  One beauty sweep check on his stomach racing from a rare offensive foray, looked like it could be a penalty but on replay showed he hit the puck first. Clearing the play. Auto forwards got pushed around a lot in the 1st, Auto goalie let in one bad goal.

Tryamkin not on the pp again.  Might have to put him on the pp to help generate chances.

I caught the 2nd and 3rd..

big man is confident.   Something the Canucks need.

• Hydration 2
3 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I caught the 2nd and 3rd..

big man is confident.   Something the Canucks need.

J Lemaire looked good too yelling at his players to get them pumped up.  I don't know what language he was yelling though. Half Russian half French half English 

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hopefully the next time Jim speaks to media he's asked about Tryamkin.

He's been really quiet this year.  

43 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Haha Pedan watching his ex team mate win the fight.

To bad that Pedan just was not skilled enough hockey wise to stick with the Canucks. His pugilistic skill was very good and he could have been a dominant presence on the back end of any NHL team if his skating and positioning had been better. After watching him KO Tinordi while playing in Utica; I liked to refer to him as one punch Pedan lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

To bad that Pedan just was not skilled enough hockey wise to stick with the Canucks. His pugilistic skill was very good and he could have been a dominant presence on the back end of any NHL team if his skating and positioning had been better. After watching him KO Tinordi while playing in Utica; I liked to refer to him as one punch Pedan lol.

Yes especially watching Petie getting crossed checked so often. When the games out of reach either way, someone like Pedan would do nicely, step in and clean house.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
42 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Yeah I had my fingers crossed that Pedan would come through

• Hydration 1
3 hours ago, Fred65 said:

Yeah I had my fingers crossed that Pedan would come through

I see Pedan is playing with Kazan Ak Bars  in the KHL and has 6 + 11 iin 52 games and  87 PIM's which is actually better than Tryamkin  3 + 12 in 60 games and 53 PIM's  :)

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

I see Pedan is playing with Kazan Ak Bars  in the KHL and has 6 + 11 iin 52 games and  87 PIM's which is actually better than Tryamkin  3 + 12 in 60 games and 53 PIM's  :)

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

Offence was never the a problem for Pedan, unfortunately he had major problems in the other end of the rink.

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
11 hours ago, Kootenay Gold said:

I liked Pedan too.  But unfortunately, as they say, karma's a b****.  He got one-punched himself in the A, by Stu Bickell, and never seemed as dominant a fighter after this (https://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/128947) .  Too bad, I had high hopes for him as a #6 D here at one point in time.

Edited by Captain Canuck #12
  • Vintage 2
7 hours ago, Captain Canuck #12 said:

I liked Pedan too.  But unfortunately, as they say, karma's a b****.  He got one-punched himself in the A, by Stu Bickell, and never seemed as dominant a fighter after this (https://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/128947) .  Too bad, I had high hopes for him as a #6 D here at one point in time.

The motto of a fighter: ya win some ya lose some. They were both tough customers along with a few others around the league.

• Hydration 1
15 hours ago, Fred65 said:

I think Pedan was another that suffered through the lack of development durring the WD years.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SilentSam said:

I think Pedan was another that suffered through the lack of development durring the WD years.

I think your right. Willie was more of a what can you offer me rather than what can I offer you, Green is much the same but not as extreme as Willie

• Hydration 2
On 3/2/2021 at 11:11 AM, Hairy Kneel said:

J Lemaire looked good too yelling at his players to get them pumped up.  I don't know what language he was yelling though. Half Russian half French half English 

Lemaire was given’ ‘em the good ole one and a half, huh?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

So can I assume we are potentially 2 games away from signing Tram?

Would he be able to play after quarantine?

4 minutes ago, BCNate said:

So can I assume we are potentially 2 games away from signing Tram?

Would he be able to play after quarantine?

No I don't think so, RFA's had a Feb 11th cut off. 

Watched the Tryamkin game. I thought for sure he had an assist. Slapshot on goal and Auto scored on the rebound.

Avangard wins 4-3,  ahead 2-0 in games on Tryamkins squad.

Tryamkin with a couple nice hits and a couple good poke checks, one goal line save of a puck behind his goalie Kovar. 

Weird game Avangard player gets taken into the boards, injured and getting helped off the ice, at the same time a linesman faints and gets taken off on a stretcher. I actually liked the one linesman look, one less body and skates to avoid at the blueline. Lone linesman then just toggled blueline to blueline.

Auto loses 2 goals on two different coaches challenges, the second challenge took 10 minutes to review. Lemaire coaching with a lot of energy behind the Avangard bench. Engaged with the refs, talking to his players individually, yelling at his players in English I think, or could've been French or broken Russian, who knows.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Trym did get 1 assist 

5 blocked shots 

3 hits

24 for 32 passing

Skated 4.5 km

2 shots

im not sure his ice time its not listed.

I tried watching the game but the stream kept dropping. I may need better wi-fies.

i did see him do a rush wide on the leftside and wristed it from the circle. My stream dropped just at that point. 

Edited by HockeyHarry