The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 minute ago, Shift-4 said:

I give him two shifts before the pitchfork brigade arrives.  lol

Not even, first shift he touches the puck 5 secs in and then it leads to a giveaway. CDC insues to call him worse than Sbisa and rips on Benning for drafting him

Edited by Gstank29

7 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

I dont really think 2 inches is a big deal anyways (Not saying you do either). Hes big. I like that. 6'6" - 6'8" i hope he works out. 

Yeah it doesn't make much of a big deal.  I guess for me its more common to have 6'6 players (12+ in nhl history) than 6'8 (only 5). So it is about specialty, like you said lol. 

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

2.03 meters equals 6' 7".  So he's one big mother, who will squash blueberries for fun.  :angry:

He seems like a nice guy and I think he likes blueberries. It said that on his draft résumé.

Just now, Mackcanuck said:

Announced by TSN 1040 now

RT @A_Kalnins: Nikita Tryamkin has come to an agreement with #Canucks, he's en route to Vancouver.

Also:

RT @a_kalnins: Nikita Tryamkin has come to an agreement with #Canucks, he's en route to Vancouver.

:towel::frantic::wub:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 8:21 PM, Stierlitz said:

Sorry Stierlitz,  this box got into my post and I cannot seem to get rid of it.

Thank you for your updates, really appreciate them.

This is a mess, but as Big Burt said, "It is what it is."

(Hope it is true.)

Nikita Tryamkin has come to an agreement with #Canucks, he's en route to Vancouver.

43 retweets 32 likes
Retweet

On June 28, 2014 at 8:25 AM, rawkdrummer said:

He's 20 years old and has a contract for 2 more years in KHL so we won't see him till he's 22.

He is at draft and was interviewed on team 1040 with help from the Canuck's Russian scout as translator.

Bure was a favorite player and he's familiar with the Canucks.

It depends - sometimes KHL clubs let their guys come over here. Aquilini is probably trying to figure out who to wire money to under the table to make it happen. 

I'd love to see him come over here. One of, well maybe the only, strength WD has is not screwing up young players, so getting him up here for 10 games this year would be fantastic and we could see what he's got and not worry about the coach doing something to turn the kid off coming here permanently. 

Just now, Bob Long said:

It depends - sometimes KHL clubs let their guys come over here. Aquilini is probably trying to figure out who to wire money to under the table to make it happen. 

I'd love to see him come over here. One of, well maybe the only, strength WD has is not screwing up young players, so getting him up here for 10 games this year would be fantastic and we could see what he's got and not worry about the coach doing something to turn the kid off coming here permanently. 

Look up ^^^, he's coming.