The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

5 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

I also liked it when Trymade hits at our blue line - it sure got some players on other teams upset, our opponents thought they got free transit passes to anywhere beyond our blue line. Big laugh watching those guys get crunched cleanly on the boards and see their teammates set their hair on fire looking for retribution.

We gotta teach him to draw those penalties. Hair on fire :frantic:

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

The old rope a dope -  make huge hit and skate away, ...  wasn’t me  ;) 

arnold schwarzenegger middle finger GIF by Cheezburger

Roussel should walk him through a list of likely combatants in the league. A scouting session sorta. Separate the yappers from the pugilist types.

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2021 at 2:33 PM, Nuxfanabroad said:

It's an interesting question, & I'm sure coaches/GM will be (hopefully) mulling it deeply.

At a certain point, we gotta' hand over the car keys to the youngins' back there. & best if it's us who have the drinking prob, & not them!

All the pricey vets have been insulating the youth(as best they could), from the spotlight-glare/criticism of key mistakes. Next season might finally be the sink-or-swim moment, especially on the blueline.

Perhaps the bigger balance of any D core is reflective in its Coaching,.  it’s been some time,. Perhaps 2011 since we had a truly aggressive D system,  physically and “on the puck”

There’s got to be some x players or good coaches gifted with the right stuff..

let’s throw some names around..

Pronger ,  L Robinson, .. Rob Blake.. 

like Ian Clarke can make a difference with goaltending.

surely there’s the right dude somewhere..

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Perhaps the bigger balance of any D core is reflective in its Coaching,.  it’s been some time,. Perhaps 2011 since we had a truly aggressive D system,  physically and “on the puck”

There’s got to be some x players or good coaches gifted with the right stuff..

let’s throw some names around..

Pronger ,  L Robinson, .. Rob Blake.. 

like Ian Clarke can make a difference with goaltending.

surely there’s the right dude somewhere..

Blake

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:55 PM, Hairy Kneel said:

Roussel should walk him through a list of likely combatants in the league. A scouting session sorta. Separate the yappers from the pugilist types.

As long as Roussel Doesn’t give him advise on how not to take stupid penalties.

• Vintage 2

38 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

....  that’s just on the other side :ph34r:.

So.....  is it West Van?  Are you saying "just on the other side" meaning some pier in Russia?  

I don't venture out to West Van often other then Lighthouse Park and a few trails, so I'm not recognizing the location in the photo...  help a brother out! 

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

So.....  is it West Van?  Are you saying "just on the other side" meaning some pier in Russia?  

I don't venture out to West Van often other then Lighthouse Park and a few trails, so I'm not recognizing the location in the photo...  help a brother out! 

I beleive it was tagged as the  Canaries/ Tenerife Habs.

I keep an eye on my nephew on Instagram,

every now and then Nik posts something that’s short lived..  just keeping one eye open on our prospect,.  Nice to see his profile pic has never dropped the Jersey.

• Cheers 1