The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

1 hour ago, Stierlitz said:

Just found on Instagram that it takes him 32 hours to get here:

nikita_tryamkin88Vancouver, British...

nikita_tryamkin88На месте✈️✈️✈️32 часа в пути прошли)))

Not sure why unless he took train from Yekaterinburg to Moscow instead of flight...

And then i heard he was on the ice practicing within 4-6 hrs of landing here..  If thats true, this young man is passionate about acomplishing his goals and his dreams.

we should all be excited for him,. And show nothing less than the enthusiasm and passion he exudes.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

And then i heard he was on the ice practicing within 4-6 hrs of landing here..  If thats true, this young man is passionate about acomplishing his goals and his dreams.

we should all be excited for him,. And show nothing less than the enthusiasm and passion he exudes.

It was actually even more impressive:

Vancouver Canucks @VanCanucks Mar 10

Intrigued... Tryamkin skated for an hour this morning after getting just 45 mins of sleep after arriving in Van.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ABNucksfan said:

"It's like coming!"  Haha

I think were silly assuming who is stronger just by a couple damn photos. That's the most laughable way to measure thier strength. Second who cares how strong Tryamkin is, he's most likely very strong, he has the weight and obviously can skate, lets let him develope his game in NA then well see what he can bring to the table... 

Sometimes I wonder why we bother explaining to people who don't want to listen. 

Haha I spit my beer all over our carpet the first time I watched that! LOL

4 hours ago, shayster007 said:

Is he still going off? I heard him say some of the dumber and misinformed comments I have ever heard so I went with a ignore. Reading them actually made me feel uncomfortable, much rather block it out all together haha 

Same for you! IGNORE

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Is this one of those fake pictures, or is this guy really that big?  From his skates to his head he seems jumbo sized.  He's not just tall he's really big too.

This is what I was trying to say before the EXPERT chimed in. The guy is gonna be a wrecking machine. I like his attitude with that big body of his!

Im looking forward to some Boston, Calgary and LA games !!!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Catching up on some of the excitement here for NT.. and an earlier reference to the mean streak of Pronger..  To me Pedan may turn out to be meaner than NT,. But 2 big mobile full game men, the likes of what Pedan and Tryamkin bring will out weigh and out play what a single Pronger, Chara, Burns, or Byfuglien bring in a single game. . 

Id say about  40 mins of 460 lbs a game will have a few opposing forwards changing lines pretty quick ;)

just sayin ..

This^^^ :o::D::D::D

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Is this one of those fake pictures, or is this guy really that big?  From his skates to his head he seems jumbo sized.  He's not just tall he's really big too.

This isn't the 1st time that we're seeing this guy. From 1:25-1:40 is Gaunce pushing the behemoth up the Grouse grind and willing him to the top. It was cool to hear that they stayed in touch since development camp.

• Upvote 2