The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

( discussion ) micheal del zotto

Del Zotto - I don't know really. He's a bit of a mystery. One game he's the best player on the ice, the next he's the biggest liability that loses you games.

I like his skillset, but frankly don't believe that it's time to bring in Del Zotto. I'd MUCH rather see Erhoff back in Canucks Colours.

There's really no room for another defenseman in our line-up.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Stanton

Corrado

all we really need is one more defenseman to be our #7/#8.

I think Stanton is a #7-#8 I figured Ehrhoff with Edler would be great or adding another young defensemen who can power play quarterback us wouldn't hurt. As well

There's really no room for another defenseman in our line-up.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Tanev

Sbisa - Stanton

Corrado

all we really need is one more defenseman to be our #7/#8.

Yeah, impossible to improve that, that d-group is much better than the Rangers', Kings and Blackhawks...

Was surprised that he wasn't qualified. He had a really good year a couple of years back then seemed to die on development.

He was a first round pick and has had success in past. Maybe just needs a change of scenery???

According to HockeysFuture, he definitely had the upside and a high probability of success: LINK

Was surprised that he wasn't qualified. He had a really good year a couple of years back then seemed to die on development.

He was a first round pick and has had success in past. Maybe just needs a change of scenery???

According to HockeysFuture, he definitely had the upside and a high probability of success: LINK

Ya same thing as Myers but they want to move him as well

If we can get MDZ short term and cheap then yeah sign him. I would rather sign MDZ than Ehrhoff.

MDZ is fairly young, has potential and might turn out be a solid addition to our D-core. Stanton would be the 7th guy which I don't mind and that would keep Corrado in the AHL getting big minutes.

Archived