The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NYI GM Garth Snow On Josh Ho-Sang: He'll fit right in, they **** on me, to.

why would you be rooting for this guy??

I have rarely in my life seen a more unlikable professional athlete (just based on his public interviews, Co*kiness, selfishness, and an ego that probably surpasses LeBron james)

Usually athletes do something before they develop his ego. And even then, His ego is a big no no in the NHL culture. Especially for an undrafted rookie

theres a reason why everyone blacklisted him; with the notble exception being the greatest GM in the NHL....

A guaranteed cancer in the locker room.

why would you be rooting for this guy??

I have rarely in my life seen a more unlikable professional athlete (just based on his public interviews, Co*kiness, selfishness, and an ego that probably surpasses LeBron james)

Usually athletes do something before they develop his ego. And even then, His ego is a big no no in the NHL culture. Especially for an undrafted rookie

theres a reason why everyone blacklisted him; with the notble exception being the greatest GM in the NHL....

A guaranteed cancer in the locker room.

Because an individual changing for the better never happens...right? Give him a chance first.

Because an individual changing for the better never happens...right? Give him a chance first.

if he changes then its a different story.

he hasn't really shown any sign of that, Turned off everyone that interviewed him, and even played the race card when hockey Canada didn't select him, and said something to the tune of "its not like they are winning anything" etc...

hopefully he can get himself together, cause a lot of NHL vets are not going to put up with him

if he changes then its a different story.

he hasn't really shown any sign of that, Turned off everyone that interviewed him, and even played the race card when hockey Canada didn't select him, and said something to the tune of "its not like they are winning anything" etc...

hopefully he can get himself together, cause a lot of NHL vets are not going to put up with him

He's only 18 and has only been on the hockey radar 2 years or so? Change isn't going to happen overnight, it takes time. I'm not saying it's guaranteed he'll change but at least he should be given some time before he's labelled "a guaranteed cancer in the locker room."

From what I've gathered, the perception is that he doesn't utilize his teammates as much as he should. It can happen when you're one of the better players on the team and you try to do it all yourself (shouldn't be happening in the NHL with Tavares, Okposo, and co as his teammates).

I mean, to my knowledge, I haven't seen/heard of any of his team members saying he's a bad teammate and I'm sure they'd be better judges than analysts or fans.

I saw nothing about it anywhere, haha, I'm surprised our former goalie didn't get a little more attention.

Oh well.

+1 to beer.

There was a huge draft discussion thread on the day of the drafts and it was immediately posted in there. But I'd be curious why you thought it'd be a good idea to post a thread with a swear in the title.

EDIT: here they are:

Garth snow lmao did he just say they crap on me,.... LMAO

LOL Garth Snow

Did Snow just say about HoSang..."They **** on me too" lol

Lol Garth Snow just said that the media ***** on him too.

I even edited those a bit to meet the board rules.

He's only 18 and has only been on the hockey radar 2 years or so? Change isn't going to happen overnight, it takes time. I'm not saying it's guaranteed he'll change but at least he should be given some time before he's labelled "a guaranteed cancer in the locker room."

From what I've gathered, the perception is that he doesn't utilize his teammates as much as he should. It can happen when you're one of the better players on the team and you try to do it all yourself (shouldn't be happening in the NHL with Tavares, Okposo, and co as his teammates).

I mean, to my knowledge, I haven't seen/heard of any of his team members saying he's a bad teammate and I'm sure they'd be better judges than analysts or fans.

No but it's a worthy concern if you're a team drafting him.

Little late

Hold on a second ... you just started a thread about re-doing previous drafts with the benefit of hindsight and a poster called you out for making a redundant thread. I stuck up for you in that situation and then I come right over here and see this. That's enough CDC for me today.

He is a underrated gm Thats for sure

He might not be the best at trades, signings ect... Ect he has a limited budget, and that's why it hard for them to make the POs. Also think about the owners wanting expensive guys after vanek.

What isles need to do is just Say put add a few veterans and in 5-8years they will with be the likes buffalo, Calgary, colorado, us, oilers(maybe) of up and coming teams. Infact I see them Making the playoffs next year.

He is a underrated gm Thats for sure

He might not be the best at trades, signings ect... Ect he has a limited budget, and that's why it hard for them to make the POs. Also think about the owners wanting expensive guys after vanek.

What isles need to do is just Say put add a few veterans and in 5-8years they will with be the likes buffalo, Calgary, colorado, us, oilers(maybe) of up and coming teams. Infact I see them Making the playoffs next year.

how the hell is he under rated? Did Snow ever done anything right since he became a GM?

yes, the ownership plays a huge part on why the Islanders can suck so bad, but there is just nothing out there that indicate that Snow is under rated or even capable for his position

how the hell is he under rated? Did Snow ever done anything right since he became a GM?

yes, the ownership plays a huge part on why the Islanders can suck so bad, but there is just nothing out there that indicate that Snow is under rated or even capable for his position

lmao the only good moves he makes is waiver pickups. Usually because he has first dibs!

So what if an Nhl player finally showed some of his personality. If it was a white dude, you guys would be singing his praises and talk about his "maturing process" and all that junk.

Ho-Sang will be a star along side Tavares and if he talks a little trash along the way, so be it...

Archived