The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Change is coming = "Building apartment for rent" at Rogers Arena?!

kurtzfan

"Building apartment for rent" - Is this one of the changes this Fall?

It has been a while since I passed by Rogers arena. I noticed that there's some kind of construction going on. So, I talked to one of the construction workers. He replied me that they are "building apartment for rent."

I wonder how much we can rent for the apartment monthly.

That's what that is, holy frack what a sweet home

It's not like you have free access to Rogers. You'll have to deal with a tonne of people around the area every Canucks game, concert, and any other event held there. No thanks.

I'm gonna bet the rent will be outrageous as well

It's not like you have free access to Rogers. You'll have to deal with a tonne of people around the area every Canucks game, concert, and any other event held there. No thanks.

What Grapfruits said. It's always going to be packed and noisy, and it's going to be an insane price.

But convenient. Steps away from downtown, T&T just downstairs for groceries.

But convenient. Steps away from downtown, T&T just downstairs for groceries.

True, but I'm not much of a downtown living kind of person. I like it out in the burbs.

With that being said, if I ever did win some money, I'd love to buy a condo near BC Place. i go to a tonne of concerts dt and I have Lions seasons tickets. the travel home sucks, would be nice to crash close by after a game, concert, or event.

It's office until about the height of the arena. Aquilini offices will be located there, and there will also be a sports bar attached to the arena with an expanded concourse. Above will be rental apartments.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=138628

Skip to page 19 for renders.

It's office until about the height of the arena. Aquilini offices will be located there, and there will also be a sports bar attached to the arena with an expanded concourse. Above will be rental apartments.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=138628

Skip to page 19 for renders.

Weren't there renders floating around for a much more angular building, with grass and trees on upper balconies? (Or one or the other, I don't really remember) That building looked much nicer. This is kind of par for the course when it comes to the Vancouver skyline though, I guess.

Man, it's been so long since I've been to Vancouver proper that I didn't even realize they had begun working on the site.

Archived